+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 8/22 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/22 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    I don't ever remember tearing up during an episode of Project Runway. But this show got to me. I was weeping along with the rest. I am so glad that Tim used his save. Ken should have gone home for wasting close to $200.00 on that dress.
    I agree, very emotional ending. Tim, you did the RIGHT THING in saving Justin. Possibly my favorite (non) elimination ever! Justin will be inspired to up his game next week because of Tim's support! Loved it!!
    jucamer likes this.

I think Karen should have gone home. She does the same shapeless silhouette over and over. She doesn't know how to dress a woman. What she did was so simple and boring it wouldn't take 24 hours to do that, maybe a couple of hours. Tim was right in saving Justin as he at least took a risk, it could have been really nice but he went overboard with the glue gun. I don't know about foaming vagina but it looks like the model had dry slime all over her or it could be worse. It's a pity that the judges made a mistake so early that Tim had to use his save. Judges also made a mistake on the winner (that's two in a row now). Jeremy had the best dress. Not a fan of drop crotch pants also. I think they are only worn by big husky old men to give more room to their saggy man area (like gusseted crotch jeans from Duluth Trading)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

What were the judges smoking that they actually chose the poopy pants as the winning look??? I thought for sure Alexandria was in the top and bottom group because she was one of the lower scores and was going home. I didn't see a big difference in her look this week from last week. It was every bit as hideous.

Last week I didn't think Jeremy should have won but this week, I think he should have. I was actually hoping Ken would go home because I'm sick of his vile attitude and lackluster designs. I also agree that Karen can go anytime. I haven't liked anything she's made yet.

Tim absolutely did the right thing using his save on Justin. His outfit wasn't the worst and he at least tried to be innovative. If he hadn't been so heavy-handed with his technique, perhaps he might have had one of the top looks. I liked his outfit better than the poopy pants one at least.

I too thought the save was warranted. Since when have they picked 'tried to go for something but failed' over boring? You could tell Tim was hoping Karen would be their choice with his criticism of how little time her dress took to make. I thought Karen or Ken should go before Justin.

I could see what Zac and Tim saw differently in Alexandria's poopy pants but I didn't think it was a winner by any means. I loved Jeremy's 'Sonnet Chic' as Zac called it. I would have given him the win for the second week in a row.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I am also glad Tim used his save for Justin. I've picked Jeremy and Justin as favorites (along with Dom) based largely on personality and attitude - which, I realize, isn't what the show is about, but it's important enough to me to give it more consideration that it might otherwise have. Sure, talent is good, but you could be the best designer in the world with a stinking attitude (like Ken) and I would rather walk naked than wear your clothes.

Jeremy was robbed - that Love Letter Dress was amazing. Sure, part of it was the emotion it had in it, but it was a great dress regardless. I would have been happy with either Jeremy or Alexander winning, but I didn't think Alexandria even belonged in the top three. As for the bottom three, it should have been Karen going home - with the "save" not being used. What she made wasn't any better than what Justin made AND she tried NOTHING new and didn't go beyond her mumu comfort zone.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I am finally willing to admit my favorite show has jumped the shark tank. I am sorry but who would ever wear something that looks like a soggy diaper??? And that jacket....it had all of the volume in the back...who could sit down comfortably with all of that??? I realize one must suffer for fashion but serioulsy????

I am glad Tim used his save for Justin. Yes he went overboard with the glue but who would have ever thought to use hot glue as a fabric....creative! Karen's dress....how many times have we seen that dress before???? I really think Jeremy's dres was the winner. I would have worn it especially if it were shorter.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I am so glad Tim saved Justin. In addition to being talented, I am glad to see he hasn't let the competition make him into a jerk and has such a sweet, gentle spirit. His dress could have been cool had he not gone crazy with the glue gun. Karen should have gone home. It was a boring dress that looked like she decided to put the curtains on the model anchored by belts. How she squeaked by is beyond me. I think Ken is just vile, but he did only slightly better. Alexandra made a cool jacket, but making her model look like she had a full diaper should have disqualified her. I loved the sonnet dress of Jeremy's. It should have won.

I never thought I would cry during an episode of Project Runway...nice and well deserved save. If Tim Gunn ever leaves PR, so will I.
    I liked Dom's dress. I loved the way it flowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I am so glad Tim saved Justin. In addition to being talented, I am glad to see he hasn't let the competition make him into a jerk and has such a sweet, gentle spirit. His dress could have been cool had he not gone crazy with the glue gun. Karen should have gone home. It was a boring dress that looked like she decided to put the curtains on the model anchored by belts. How she squeaked by is beyond me. I think Ken is just vile, but he did only slightly better. Alexandra made a cool jacket, but making her model look like she had a full diaper should have disqualified her. I loved the sonnet dress of Jeremy's. It should have won.

Remember when he made that catty remark about Alexandria in the workroom? Man, if I had been her, I would have been so tempted to say, "Save your talking for the runway. You're going to need it."

And my prediction was right! He ended up in the bottom.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here are pictures of the fashions from this week's episode:

Kip likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast