+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 8/1 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/1 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I'm really glad Timothy got the boot, and I agree it was a terrible look, but I think Alexander and Justin's creation was an even worse mess. Holy cow!
    It looked like Peter Pan and Tinkerbell got caught together in a shredder.

Also, was anyone else distracted by Bradon and Karen's festering, off-center va-jay-jay flower?
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I am glad Timothy left, he was in over his head. But, what miranda did was despicable. She should have acted more mature and spoke with him directly, not started slamming him in front of everyone, behind his back. There is nothing brave or noble, and it doesn't count as standing up for yourself, if you are just badmouthing someone behind their back. And, then when he came in and was hurt, she started acting horribly mean and layed it on thick instead of trying to take him aside and talk about it. He was crying and she continued on. It was sick.

Then, the next morning, she never actually apologized. She never said those words. She was upset about making herself look bad and she tried to tell him that it was his fault. It was classic abusive behavior. "I didn't mean to act that way, but you made me do it. Now, I look bad and it's your fault." Her tears were for herself, not for hurting another person. She realized that she showed her ugly side on national television and was upset about it. There is a big difference there.

On the opposite end, I admire Helen for saying that she wishes she hadn't spoken ill of Kate because she got to know her and now she really likes her. That was sincere and humble - and real.
    Babbred likes this.

FORT Fogey

I loved Alexandria and Dom's whimsicle, cartoon dress. Brilliant! And the winning dress was fabulous, too.

Kelly Osborne mentioning that youtube had instructions for Timothy's vest was hysterical.

The right guy went home. I did not fault his partner for her bad behavior. Hey, it happens under stress. Not good but he may have driven me to do something extreme, as well.

Sandro is so over the top I have to believe he is indulging himself and really does have the ability to settle down. We see his anger in the preview and that looks genuine so I am not saying he is acting. Just noting that there must be more to him. And kudos to Sue for navigating this challenge with grace. I think their model fluffing the dress was to cover a flaw.

If Sandro really hit the camera, he will probably be removed. But I think the editing made it look like there was contact when there was not.

I'm also pleased to see wackadoodle Timothy gone. I'm inclined to give Miranda a little break on this because I'm not sure I would have been able to deal with working with Timothy, and I know they have a previous history in Wisconsin.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Part of Miranda's reaction was having left the work room for a bit and coming back to find out Timothy had totally changed the design without telling her. Her reaction to him is a direct consequence of what he did. Just saying.

Could she have handled it better? Yes but she didn't. But she did at least recognize what she did and apologized for it and Timothy is still oblivious to his own part in it.
    ness likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

After seeing the entire episode I noticed that Timothy did his fair share of totally trashing Miranda during the Judges Questioning during the runway.

Both behaved badly.
    Florimel, ness and Babbred like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234