+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 7/25 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/25 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Methinks Helen the Bitch might, just MIGHT, be on the way out.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

But Kahindo's giving her a run for her money.

And so is Tim.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Sandro's in.

KATE WINS!?!?!

HELEN's IN!?!?!

That's OK. She has DEFINITELY been humbled, for a second.

TIM's IN!?!?!

Kahindo's OUT!?!?!

OK.

I don't get it, but, OK.

Basic analysis:

1. Kate's dress looked really cheap IMHO. One of the cups looked smushed and twisted and just... well... a bottom look to me. Even the Corset looked cheap and... honestly... not a corset given how the "Stays" curved.

2. Dom's dress should've won - she did manage to make that dress look like it was dripping emeralds. She showed off the necklace best because of it.

3. Sandro... well... I'd liked the dress better without the sheer side panels. Not only has a designer done that in the real world, it just made the dress look cheap. I will say however he, like Dom, did at least SHOW OFF the gems. And I will say folks' comments about his attitude are very fitting for a woman in a similar situation.

4. Helen - should've been out. I could've made a better dress and even made boob cups better. Sob story won here, and I love Tim Gunn... but seriously... I can't see why she should still be there.

5. Timothy - Well, I will say this much, had he done the top a bit differently he'd saved that dress and not been a bottom look I think. I liked the colors and the skirt, but the top... didn't work. In his defense though against Heidi/Nina's comments - you CAN wear a strapless or convertible bra in regard to the front, or if you're the same size as she is, you don't necessarily need one. The front though was a little low though.

6. Kahindo - boring dress, but better constructed over Helen and Timothy's. I understand WHY Tim didn't use his save - still too early, but I can't comprehend why the decision.

Additionally, I'd like to make one other point - given that I do make jewelry, not of this level mind you, but jewelry.

In regard to Sue's dress, I'd put her in the bottom looks, not because of her dress itself, but the fact she designed a dress that does NOT flatter the jewelry. That star collar necklace is a COLLAR, a WIDE collar at that.

Collar necklaces, especially ones that wide, look best with a strapless dress or at most spaghetti straps.

Her dress really took away from the necklace, which was part of the challenge.

Don't know WHY Heidi and especially Nina didn't realize that major problem.

Also, I liked Justin's dress - it looked more expensive than the material used and flowed. I can see where they said it was "Safe" but it, like Dom and Sandro's outfits, showed the necklaces off best, and jewelry IS part of that showstopper red carpet look.
    babymay likes this.

liked the runway. thinking although Helen has a hideous dress they will keep her and Timothy because of the drama and awful outfits.
    ness and Babbred like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

WTH!!! Two trips in the botttom 2 and still not eliminated? Is Timothy the cockroach of this season? He has not proven anything he has no design aesthetic and his fellow designers don't respect him as one. He sucks!
    ness, jmb and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    WTH!!! Two trips in the botttom 2 and still not eliminated? Is Timothy the cockroach of this season? He has not proven anything he has no design aesthetic and his fellow designers don't respect him as one. He sucks!
    Sucks?

YEAH, he does!

Out loud, with a bullet!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I notice he took off his sparkly heels for the elimination part of last night's show. Maybe . . . just maybe . . . he's beginning to pick up on the fact that if he doesn't have the skills to back up his "designer" claims, he's just beginning to look silly by doing things like that. It's hard to fly under the radar when you're wearing something that outlandish.
    ness and jucamer like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here are pictures of this week's fashions:

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast