+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ken - S12

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Ken - S12

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Ken - S12

There's a BIG difference between saying unkind things because you are a fiery passionate person with only a tentative grasp on the English language and saying unkind things to strike the maximum amount of negative effect.

When push comes to shove, this guy will turn tail and run. He chooses his victims carefully.
    Florimel and Photobabe like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Who is John Galt?

He is a nasty little man!!! I hope he leaves soon.
    Florimel and Little Sew&Sew like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

If you look up "Napoleon Complex" on wiki, it describes this twerp to a "T."

Napoleon complex is an informal term describing an alleged type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in persons, usually men, of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subjects' stature.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Somebody said he was acting like a stereotypical gay guy, but I disagree.

Anybody could be as domineering as he was.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Somebody said he was acting like a stereotypical gay guy, but I disagree.

Anybody could be as domineering as he was.
    I was the one who said that and yes I do see your point there Johnny.

That said and this particular case he did reflect what most people would have seen as a stereotypical gay male. In this case it was the comments in the green room after he was considered a bottom look.

I don't think being short has anything to do with it. I just think it is the stress of the situation. I am sure it was quite frustrating to have a team member who can't sew. I mean geeze this show is called Project Runway not finding America's Next Great Sketch Artist. You really have to know how to sew what you design & yes under stressful time constraints while using unfamiliar materials at times all while trying to come up with something new/fresh and does not bore Nina. I am willing to give him a pass on this blow-up. I know he went off on the Russian but in that situation he was defending another contestant who was being attacked.
    Does this today I am going to auf him.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

The more I watch this guy, the less I can stand him. The way he explodes at anybody who dares to contradict him is entirely unsettling.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The conversation with his mother last week was very telling. She basically asked him if he'd flown off the handle AGAIN. Quite obvious she is used to it happening.

They really ought to do a better job of screening their contestants - but then, where would the all important DRAMA come from???
    Kanga likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    The conversation with his mother last week was very telling. She basically asked him if he'd flown off the handle AGAIN. Quite obvious she is used to it happening.

They really ought to do a better job of screening their contestants - but then, where would the all important DRAMA come from???
    There is drama and there is MELODRAMA...

Ken is the latter one.

Drama is the intensity of a judging - case in point the ones for "Face Off" in that the judges are very intense in their critiques and you wonder what they're going to say, what the reaction is, and it's usually not hysterics.

In fact, I dare say that with Ken's antics the CORRECT term for his is the spelling "Mellerdrammer" in that not only is it overacting, it's for really stupid things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast