+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 3/28 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/28 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

You all have said it better but I would just like to concur that Layana was acting childish. I couldn't believe she was crying. While she might have told Daniel to edit or change something it was his design, his perfect tailoring that made his outfit what it was. It was especially impressive considering how little fabric Layana had 'generously' given him. She was a complete mess through the whole challenge and it was so odd to see her try to take credit for his work.

I didn't like Stanley's dress all that much, and thought Daniel should have won. That jacket was awesome!

That said, Stanley does some really good work and does conduct himself in a dignified way, especially when you compare him to say....Layana. Lol.

So that WAS Lisa I saw! I wasn't sure but I thought it was her. I always liked her look and thought she looked much more like a model than many of the girls that cycle...especially Saleisha (ugh). While I wanted Chantal to win, Lisa would have been good too. I love seeing that she is working. She looks great, too. Such a long, elegant body.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Did anyone notice that in an attempt to make her model appear androgynous, Patricia didn't give her sleeves, that her arms were inside the material with only her hands showing? To me, that was stranger than the bridal veil effect.
    The whole look was bizarre! I didn't mind the original print, but both of them slaughtered it in their designs!

I had to laugh because Layana wanted 50% credit for Daniel's dress and 100% credit for her dress. Do they sell tickets to the fantasy world she lives in? Selfish much?
    justCoz and bee stung lips like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I had to laugh because Layana wanted 50% credit for Daniel's dress and 100% credit for her dress. Do they sell tickets to the fantasy world she lives in? Selfish much?
    Daniel even made some kind of comment in the waiting room. "Oh, so what's yours is yours and what's mine is yours? OK. So what was I being judged on?" They sounded like a married couple!

I thought Daniel's look was really very good. Imo, he should have won the challenge.

I appreciated Layana's dress and thought it was kind of pretty BUT it wasn't modern. That said, this girl is young and has a lot to learn about herself and life, in general. She was so focused on winning the $$ that she lost all perspective and she treated Daniel like dirt, which made matters worse. However, I think she's has talent.

I didn't like Michelle/Stanley's fabric design at all. Yuck! Who would wear that? I also didn't care much for either of their designs. Stanley's dress was a big ol' sack and Michelle's wasn't appealing, to me, at all. However, I will admit they used bubble wrap etc. and really tried to embraced the challenge. Good for them!

Patricia. I don't get her. I thought her dress was one big hot mess. Ugly fabric and simply awful design. The veil didn't help....at all.

The right person was sent home. How was he even considered for this show if he can't put in a zipper? I mean, really!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Dear God, could Layana be anymore passive-agressive and narcissistic? She's a little snot who for whatever delusional reason thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. I lol'd when she kept blabbing on and on about how she was the one who was carrying the challenge. Lol, girl, really? You really thought that rag you sent down the run way was the business? Lol. Um, sweetie, no. Try again. And then falling apart in the waiting room, telling Daniel he betrayed her was off the charts ridiculous. Just how did he betray her? By making a better design than hers?

Girl, bye! Smell ya later! You've got some MAJOR maturing to do.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 03-30-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

BOTH Layana and Michelle can go RIGHT NOW, as far as I'm concerned.

And Michelle?

I hope she doesn't turn out to be a female Jeffrey that winds up winning the whole shooting match.

I really think I WOULD be done with PR, if that happened.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    BOTH Layana and Michelle can go RIGHT NOW, as far as I'm concerned.

And Michelle?

I hope she doesn't turn out to be a female Jeffrey that winds up winning the whole shooting match.

I really think I WOULD be done with PR, if that happened.
    I'm with you. Something about Michelle rubs me the wrong way too.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I liked Layana at first, but I really dislike her now. Time to go.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast