+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 3/21 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 Project Runway 11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It's funny, because I'm afraid they're trying to make Michelle the winner. Take last week; they said everybody was horrible but then singled her out for praise. I was honestly surprised when her whole team was merely safe because I thought she would win. Also, remember the prom challenge? Her dress lost out with the students. Virtually none of them talked to her and her partner, and they voted Patricia's dress their winner. Yet the judges anointed Michelle the winner. Go figure. Although I loved her dress this week and agreed she should win, I still hate her attitude.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Just finished watching the first 10 minutes of the show (missed it earlier) and the person from Lord and Taylor did say that each item should be price pointed at $250. Since Patricia was making 2 items I can understand her thinking the capri pants should be $250. That's how it sounded to me.
    I was a little confused by how they explained it at the beginning so I'm not suprised that Patricia was. Her creativity is great, but her concrete skills, like time management, aren't the best.

These one day challenges have to stop. I realize they can't give them a week per challenge and that time crunches bring the drama, but I want to see what these designers can really do. I tune in to see great and interesting design much more than drama, and one day just doesn't allow for that.

P.S. A rain vest? Really? I realize design isn't really about practically, but wouldn't someone look pretty stupid wearing something for rain that doesn't even protect their arms?
    Last edited by Duckyface; 03-28-2013 at 04:30 PM.

JMHO . . .

Samantha got screwed.

And Richard was kept in for the drama factor.

That is all.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345