+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 1/17 All Stars 2 Season Finale - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

1/17 All Stars 2 Season Finale - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Who will win All-Stars? And will any of it make sense, since it's only an hour show?

Enjoy the chaos!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/17 All Stars 2 Season Finale - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Is it me, or did Swatch, the Mood store dog, look disgusted as the designers left the store? Maybe he knows something we don't....

Interesting that Josh turned down Anthony-Ryan's request to be his assistant. Has anyone ever done that before? Really, if he wasn't up to being an assistant, maybe he should have told the producers ahead of time. On the other hand, Kayne's amusing to watch, so in terms of entertainment value, I'm not upset that he's being given more air time.

Casanova is sleeping on the couch while Uli works? I'd kick his butt right off that couch if I were her. But then, I wouldn't have chosen him in the first place.

So it's a mini-collection, they can decide how many pieces to make, budget is $3,000 -- but they only have 4 days to make it.

Kind of a quick challenge for "the biggest prize in PR history."

And Josh, I am so done with him. (I already was, but this cements it.) All the eliminated designers came back for the finalists to choose helpers, and AR asked Josh if he could do it -- and Josh said no! No one has ever refused to help before, even designers who were still feeling the burn. He's the most selfish, narcissistic and petty designer the show has ever had.

AR picked Kayne instead, Emilio picked Althea and Uli picked Casanova.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Oh, poor Casanova. He was on vacation, so he's not feeling motivated about getting back into it again. Seriously? If that's the case, he really ought to have gone the Josh route and told her he didn't feel up to helping her.

Honestly, I do think Josh was a jerk to turn down AR's request, but Casanova is an even bigger jerk if he agreed to help without having any real intention of doing so.

Poor Uli, she's already at a disadvantage, because I think they're desperate to give the win to a Lifetime designer as opposed to a Bravo one, and now she's got an assistant who's no help at all, and she's being so nice about it. Maybe that's why I like her. She's been the least bitchy of any of the designers left, perhaps the least bitchy of any of them who was on the show for any length of time.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Poor Uli, she's already at a disadvantage, because I think they're desperate to give the win to a Lifetime designer as opposed to a Bravo one, and now she's got an assistant who's no help at all, and she's being so nice about it. Maybe that's why I like her. She's been the least bitchy of any of the designers left, perhaps the least bitchy of any of them who was on the show for any length of time.
    She may be the least bitchy designer in PR history. Well, her and Peach.

I'm also rooting for an unlikely Bravo win.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was liking Josh this time around and then he had to turn down AR (and according to Emilio is one of his best friends). What a jerk

FORT Fogey

Not really feeling Emilio's collection. It wasn't awful but it wasn't great either. It was just kind of there. I'd never have gotten the Urban Plantation thing if he hadn't mentioned it.
    Photobabe likes this.

FORT Fogey

Is it just me or did most of AR's collection just look like a bunch of very similar versions of the same dress? I know there's supposed to be a cohesive feel to a good collection, but shouldn't there be more variation? The first dress and the last one were okay, but everything in between just looked like the same dress over and over again.

Only one of Uli's dresses down the runway and I think she has it in the bag!

FORT Fogey

Not wild about Uli's collection either, but at least it looked like there was more work involved in it. She did a good job of matching the models to the looks too.

Not surprised Mondo liked Emilio's line best. It looks the most like something Mondo would do.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast