+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 1/3 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 1/3 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Eh, I don't feel sorry for Uli. I never have cared for her style. Anthony Ryan made this one bad mistake and was lucky there wasn't an elimination this week. I'm pretty sure this was a planned non-elimination, not something they did last minute to save their chosen designer. I wonder if this means that two designers will be eliminated this week?

I don't think 2 will be eliminated this week, since they usually have a minimum of 3 designers in the finale.

They could very well keep all 4 of them AGAIN. They didn't explain any rules to AR and Emilio when they didn't eliminate them, something that used to happen when the "nobody is going home" twist would be used. When Chris and Rami were kept as finalists in Season 4, they explained to them upfront that only one of them would show at Fashion Week.

It's all just too loose in the Lifetime years.
    Allie and jucamer like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Also there isn't a Fashion Week, just the winning prizes, right? I mean I remember a fashion show, but not for Fashion Week.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yup, you're right. It's just an in-house fashion show.
    Allie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I wouldn't mind an all-4 finale...so long as the F4 are the ones who remain. I like each of them and have enjoyed watching the season - for the clothes. I'm fine that the drama has been minimal.

The only design of Anthony Ryan's I liked at all was his dress from the previous week; I've been hoping for him to be gone for quite a while now. However, haven't they had a non elimination for several seasons now so that the top four all got to design a collection and the weakest in the opinion of the judges was dropped after that? I wasn't at all surprised by this week's results. I hope Uli wins. Her designs are wearable, comfortable, attractive and I'd choose to wear almost any of them. She also has the best personality and is the least ego driven.
    wannasee and Babbred like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Eh, I don't feel sorry for Uli. I never have cared for her style. Anthony Ryan made this one bad mistake and was lucky there wasn't an elimination this week. I'm pretty sure this was a planned non-elimination, not something they did last minute to save their chosen designer. I wonder if this means that two designers will be eliminated this week?
    I agree with you there. Eliminating any designer would have made it a negative experience for the eliminated designer's model.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456