+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 11/8 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

11/8 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Graffiti artists are brought in to design fabric. Where's Santino when you need him???

Forum threads will be opened after the show finishes airing on the West Coast (10:00PM PT / 1:00AM ET)

Enjoy the show!
    Allie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: 11/8 All Stars 2 - Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Well, that was a bit blah. I don't disagree with Emilio winning and I have no problem with First Person speaking Suede going home (though I kinda worry about him...he looks a bit off, health wise). But I guess I'm now trained now on the 90 minute episodes of the real PR and everything seemed so rushed. Anyone know who/the line or brand the 2 guys who were guest judges? I usually can at least tacitly peg who designers are, but these guys leave me confuzzled.

FORT Fogey

I liked this episode and prefer this all stars to the lack luster show that preceeded it.

I loved this challenge!

The one dress I liked was dismissed with passing score. It had a pannel of purple and yellow controlled print down the middle and black on the sides.

I agreed that Suede had the worst and I am fine with him going.

The personalities are of entertainment value. It is not going to be dull!

I look forward to pikachu posting the pictures. There was way too much to hold in my mind to say more.

Lalalalallala still haven't even seen Week 1...going to have my marathon PR viewing party this afternoon. Yea I am at week 3/4??/ and still haven't lost a designer!
    Allie likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Pictures are up in their thread here. Sorry it took so long. I had actual work to do this morning, bills to pay, and the phone was ringing off the hook. Finally got it all done after lunch and then Photobucket had changed so I had to struggle with it. Sheesh, I need a long weekend after all that!

I actually liked Suede's dress and would have eliminated him for it. TO me, the worst was Andrae's, both the outfit and the styling. I didn't like Ivy's and would have put it in the bottom.

Kayne killed me this week. I'm a big supporter of his and liked his previous two outfits but his dress this week was a fright. I hated the belting around the knees and the black velvet outlining at the waist. He's so lucky he wasn't eliminated. Boy better get his head on straight because I'll be upset if he's eliminated early in the season.
    Last edited by pikachu; 11-09-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Allie like this.

FORT Fogey

Pay bills? That is your flimsy excuse? pfffffffffffffffft
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Allie like this.

Looking at the photos only (I didn't see the episode), I have to say what were the judges thinking putting Ivy as a top look and Kayne as a bottom look? Those two should've flipped in my opinion.

(Then again - I have felt that so far they do not want a Bravo "PR" contestant to win these All-Star seasons. The special, where Korto was second again - doesn't count as it was one ep and that was obviously all Bravo contestants.)

I like the idea of graffiti paints; however, there was a distinct advantage/disadvantage with the prints from the looks of things.

FORT Fogey

Kane's critique was accurate. His velvet ribbons made the model look very hippy. And that was not the only fault.

I would have liked Casanova to win if he had not diveded his dress into 4 parts. His skyline of NYC was fabulous but lost in the execution.

I loved this challenge. So much better than trash, groceries, warehouse full of denim rejets and candy store. There are more that have slipped my mind. Oh yes, crying baby dolls. NO! Not even barely interesting. Bad Heidi, bad.
    jadewarlock likes this.

I thought Casanova's was very nice. He was just safe right? (I did not get a chance to watch the episode yet). I would have had him in the top 3 I think

Emilio is so nice this season. What happened? Did he get neutered?
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast