+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I am seriously wishing this season be over and give the All Stars 2 a chance.
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am seriously wishing this season be over and give the All Stars 2 a chance.

I was just thinking that this evening as I watched the commercial for AS2. "Boy, that looks a lot more exciting than this season. How many challenges are left?"
    Allie likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I was just thinking that this evening as I watched the commercial for AS2. "Boy, that looks a lot more exciting than this season. How many challenges are left?"
    3 more weeks of crappy season 10. Think I will give Last Resort a shot for my Thursday night viewing. Sad to say even my beloved Tim Gunn cannot save this season. Why oh why do they not let him do Vlogs anymore?
    Allie and jucamer like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree that watching the designers reactions to caring for a fake baby was funny and I enjoyed watching the little ones toddle down the runway.
    But we get so little now about good designs, good sewing skills that we sure didn't need the designers' time/state of mind messed with even further.
    It just really bums me out.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Ya know, I'm kinda bummed that Ven isn't around for this challenge. That could have been hilarious to see his horror at his new models.
    I was too, because I COULD see him toss the baby doll or shake it or do something that would've gotten him a rant from hell from Heidi and maybe the other judges.

As far as who went home - given that they used the non elim on the dresses (which I felt is where this SHOULD'VE had an elimination), I do agree with whom was eliminated. I though Elena's outfits were nice, but they didn't match each other.

I will say though that had Elena matched... MELISSA should've gone home. I mean who in their right mind puts a toddler in a dress that looks like swaddling at best and without the coat could easily make their child look like a giant tampon holder? (Sorry, but that is what I saw the dress as).

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Oh, and if Ven HAD been around for this one, after running through the wall in shock, whatcha wanna bet that REGARDLESS of WHAT the mom would've said she wanted her child put in, the child would've wound up toddling down the runway in a little outfit bedecked with mini origami roses?

Boy OR girl???
    In defense of Ven - I think this would've been perfect for the origami rose (stitched totally down mind you) on the dress, maybe even several of them if possible. He would've done better than Christopher.

But he'd most likely gotten a boy and YES this would've been a problem.

On a different note, looking at Dimitry's outfit - I think it's cute, but I think it'd been better without the hood. He probably did it in order to keep it from "safe." It was a tad too "pointy" but on the flip if he did do one, he couldn't do a drawstring hood as that's a safety hazard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    3 more weeks of crappy season 10. Think I will give Last Resort a shot for my Thursday night viewing. Sad to say even my beloved Tim Gunn cannot save this season. Why oh why do they not let him do Vlogs anymore?
    ITA, his vlogs were the BEST!!
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234