+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/6/12: Make your predictions!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

9/6/12: Make your predictions!

So who do you think goes home tonight? Who will be the winning designer? Do you think this episode will be the surprise exit for an early favorite designer or will a long-foundering designer finally get the boot? Will there be any more designers quitting or sneaking away during the night? Will a previously overlooked designer finally have a stunning design that puts them in the spotlight? Make some guesses before the show tonight and see if you're right!

From the previews, it appears Dmitry, Elena, and Alicia are on the same team. Judging by Dmitry and Elena going at each others' throats, I'd guess they're on the losing team and one of them will be going home. Personally, I've wanted Elena out since the first episode so if any of the designers go this week, I hope it's her. Alicia hasn't done much, though, and has been lucky to scoot through this far so I wouldn't be surprised if she finally goes.

Hmm, come to think of it, since nobody was eliminated last week, it's possible that two designers will be auf'd. Maybe it will be Elena and Alicia. I just hope it's not Dmitry!

The other designers who might be in trouble are Gunnar (he's been in the bottom a few times) and Sonjia (she's being falling apart the last few episodes).

It would be nice if Ven gets the boot but I don't see that happening. Project Runway doesn't care how miserable a human being is. They only care that a designer has an opinion and knows how to use it, whether the audience responds to their look or not.

It's hard to guess who will win the challenge this week since we don't know who the teams are. Good luck for Ven trying to get money from the public to buy material after his public relations fiasco a few weeks ago! I think Melissa, Fabio, and Christopher will do best on this challenge. I'll take a stab and say Melissa. The judges love her designs, for reasons unknown to me. If she does another high-necked thing, she'll have the win for sure. *groan*

Re: 9/6/12: Make your predictions!

Good luck for Ven trying to get money from the public to buy material after his public relations fiasco a few weeks ago!
    Seems to me that the challenge was already filmed before the public saw what he did a few weeks ago, right?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Oh, I don't know. You're probably right. I was thinking this was one of those shows that was filmed about the same time it was shown but come to think of it, I think it is filmed ahead of time. Good point, jaytwo!

I don't think it'll be a double elimination - they were at a net loss of one just bringing back Raul when TWO people left in a week and then eliminated Buffi (putting them at a net loss of one extra eliminated contestant on pace). Bear in mind though I don't know how many eps were filmed.

I'd love to see Ven get kicked in the butt asking for donations but not asking them from heavier people since they wouldn't get his fashion. (rolls eyes). Personally I'd love to see him gone because in addition to the rude comments a few weeks ago - he's so one note he makes Ben Stine's monotone voice in "Ferris Buller" seem multidimensional.

Going by who we have - I think it'll be Alicia or Gunnar if they're in the bottom two again. If not, it's up in the air.

+ Reply to Thread