+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Project Runway 10 Pool

Re: Project Runway 10 Pool

Uh, yeah. Of course I caught it and double checked the results and realized the numbers were right. Uh huh. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

Can I just kick Ven off my team? Blech. I read about how he acted. Not even watching the ep!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm with you, Allie. I'm so embarrassed by Ven's behavior that I'm sorry that I picked him as my lead designer. I feel betrayed.
    NFL1 likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Actually, I had already decided the day before the show that it was about time to give people a chance to make changes on their team. We can't wait much longer or everyone will end up with the same people on their teams. There's still room for a little variety with the number of designers left.

You'll be allowed to completely swap out one designer and change who you want as your master designer. Please submit your changes before the show airs next week. I'll send a private message to everyone in the pool, too, to make sure you get the information (in case some people aren't checking this thread).

FORT Fogey

Does that include replacing folks who are out? or just those still in.

If the latter, I'd like to swap Ven out and Melissa in. (considered Dmitry, but he has an attitude that I can't always jive with)

You can replace any designer on your team with any designer still on the show.

The remaining designers are:

Alicia
    Christopher
    Dmitry
    Elena
    Fabio
    Gunnar
    Melissa
    Sonjia
    Ven

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'd like to switch out some of my team:

Master Designer: Christopher Palu (promoted)

Apprentice Designers:
    Gunnar Deatheridge (replacing Sonjia)
    Melissa Fleis
    Dmitry Sholokhov
    Ven Budhu (demoted)

I'm still debating my options. I'm thinking about adding Fabio to my team even though he's not my favorite designer and not who I think will win. His video chat with his boyfriend, Jason, was sweet and he had a kitty cat! I had to love that. At one time, I was regretting not choosing Sonjia for my team and was thinking of adding her when th opportunity came but the last two weeks, she has been off her game. I can see her confidence crumbling and I'm afraid that's going to do her in.

I'm going to have to think about it before making my decision. Once again, I'd rather have a team of people I like and want to root for than to choose people I loathe just because I think they might win Project Runway.

TY for that! Will get back to you with my changes. I just don't want Ven to win anymore. He has been going down down in my estimate lately. But this was the kicker. Boy has NO room to talk in the weight department. Other designers have snarked about "real" women. Saying only design for size 0 or something like that, but I have a feeling this was the worst ever. I didn't watch this episode because I was busy and after I read about I have no desire when I heard the outcome. What say my fellow poolers? Was this the worse "anti real-woman" display in PR history???
    pikachu likes this.

It was one of the worst that I remember. The only other really bad one was when the designers in season 3 had to design a look for each other's mothers. Jeffrey paid no attention to what Angela's mom wanted and made an outfit so hideous it made her cry. Angela gave Jeffrey a talking to about his treatment of her mother.

Jeffrey went on to win his season so that shows how much the judges care about a client's happiness and designers with bad attitude.

+ Reply to Thread