+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Project Runway 10 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 10 Pool

Project Runway 10 Pool Results
    Episode 5

Melissa was the highest-scoring designer this week, earning a whopping 22 points. AZChristianDior is the only team with Melissa as their designer so they maintained their lead in the pool. Thank goodness Melissa was not their master designer or there would have been no hope for anyone to ever catch up with them!

This week, Tim spoke to Team Six as a whole in the workroom first so all of them earned 2 points. For winning the challenge, they got their working women photoshoot featured in Marie Claire.

Nathan was the first designer to show on the runway.

Dmitry, Nathan, Sonjia and Ven were declared safe.

Melissa was the winner.

The judges also liked Christopher and Fabio.

They didn’t like Elena.

Gunnar was in the bottom two.

And Raul was out (again).

Here are the individual designer scores:

Alicia Hardesty: 17 points
    Christopher Palu: 7 points
    Dmitry Sholokhov: 12 points
    Elena Slivnyak: 10 points
    Fabio Costa: 7 points
    Gunnar Deatherage: 0 points
    Melissa Fleis: 22 points
    Nathan Paul: 7 points
    Raul Osorio: 2 points
    Sonjia Williams: 12 points
    Ven Budhu: 5 points

Weekly team scores:

AZChristianDior: 63 points
    Beer Gun: 39 points
    Heidi Gets 2 Votes: 38 points
    Kors Ho: 28 points
    “Kors”poral Punishment: 38 points
    Thari: 58 points
    WhiteFlag: 50 points

Team rankings and total scores:

1st: AZChristianDior (229 points)
    2nd: WhiteFlag (196 points)
    3rd: Thari (173 points)
    4th: “Kors”poral Punishment (151 points)
    5th: Kors Ho (141 points)
    6th: Beer Gun (107 points)

Welcome back to the executive office suite, AZChristianDior! As the highest scorer this week, you have a $200 arrangement of heirloom orchids on your desk, along with an engraved black crystal desk pen set, and a basket of Ghirardelli chocolate to nibble on. Your lunch will be catered from the restaurant of your choice and an assistant will be along later to bring you coffee from Starbucks for your morning break and ice cream for your afternoon break. Enjoy the magnificient view from your suite and let us know the music selections you want piped into your office over the stereo system. If you need anything else, charge it to your executive account.

Welcome back to your cubicle, Kors Ho. You got the lowest score this week. There are daisies in a paper cup on your desk, along with a Bic pen, and a few Tootsie Rolls. You only get 30 minutes for lunch so make it quick. Get the boss some coffee and find out what ice cream they want later. I hear there may be an opening in another department soon so keep trying hard and maybe someday you’ll be in the executive office! In the meantime, get started on this stack of papers that need to be photocopied and mailed. After that, there’s filing and data entry for you to do.
    Last edited by pikachu; 08-17-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    AZChristian likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

In case anyone is wondering what I'd like "just in case" I win the grand prize, there's a cruise for 2 to the Western Caribbean in February for which I've already paid a deposit. I'd LOVE to upgrade to the owner's suite!

Your weekly updates have me in stitches, pikachu! (Now THAT is an appropriate pun, if I do say so myself.)
    Allie likes this.

"Just in case" you do win, perhaps you should reserve some rooms for the rest of us so we can accompany you as your entourage! I could be your Chief Photographer to take candid shots of you enjoying your cruise to send to the tabloid and fashion magazines. I don't mind a room near the engines, just as long as I have some Dramamine with me.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    "Just in case" you do win, perhaps you should reserve some rooms for the rest of us so we can accompany you as your entourage! I could be your Chief Photographer to take candid shots of you enjoying your cruise to send to the tabloid and fashion magazines. I don't mind a room near the engines, just as long as I have some Dramamine with me.
    You're so sweet, and I'd LOVE to have my own photographer. Nope, if you get me the owner's suite, I'm getting you a stateroom with a BALCONY! I suggest starboard side, closer to the aft part of the ship. That's where we normally try to be.
    Allie likes this.

I just missed the cubicle by one point! Also...I love cruises
    AZChristian likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I get to swab the deck? I was at the bottom this week! I am an ex-writer, so perhaps I can bribe my way up the ship ranks by writing press releases to go with the photos? : gives chocolate :

None of MY friends on FoRT will have to swab decks! Can you fold towels into animals? ;-)
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    None of MY friends on FoRT will have to swab decks! Can you fold towels into animals? ;-)
    Of course I can! : quickly scrambles and googles "How to fold towel animals" :

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Of course I can! : quickly scrambles and googles "How to fold towel animals" :
    We just got off a Holland America cruise to Alaska. Our room steward had a different towel animal on our bed every night. On the night of our anniversary, he had a stand-up heart made out of a towel, with a live carnation. (How sweet was that?)

About 10 days into the cruise, my hubby was looking under the bed for something and found some storage drawers. He opened one - just to see what was in there - and found a whole bunch of towels, rolled up tightly the way they use them to make the animals. I almost fell over laughing when he showed it to me, and said, "Look - towel animal embryos!"

They actually sold a book on the ship on how to make the towel animals.
    Allie likes this.

I just noticed a whoopsie in my results for episode 3. I mentioned that Elena was declared safe and then mentioned that she and Christopher were in the bottom. I meant Christopher and Andrea. I checked my scoresheets and I did score everything properly, I just wrote it up wrong in my pool results post. Just wanted to clarify this in case anyone else caught it and questioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Project Runway 10 Pool Results
    Episode 3

Ven continued his winning streak and also managed to scoop up extra points for winning a special challenge. He was chosen to accompany his client (Kenley) to the Emmy awards so he won 5 extra points. Every team in our pool has Ven as one of their designers but AZChristianDior is the only one with Ven as their Master Designer so they increased their lead from last week.

Gunnar and Kooan were the first team Tim spoke to in the workroom.
    Buffi and Elena were the first team to show on the runway.
    Buffi, Dmitry, Elena, Melissa, Nathan, and Sonjia were declared safe.
    Ven was declared the winner.
    The judges also liked Nathan, Gunnar, and Kooan.
    They didn’t like Christopher and Elena.
    Alicia was in the bottom two.
    And Raul was out.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread