+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Christopher Palu - Season 10

Re: Christopher Palu - Season 10

Me too! I really love his soft and romantic aesthetic.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 13 - The designers had $9,000 and five weeks to prepare a collection. This week, they were to present three looks from their collection to the judges for a chance to show at Fashion Week.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Episode 14 - The remaining designers displayed their collections for Fashion Week.

Is it me, or did he finally go completely insane duing Fashion Week?

Early in the season I was sympathetic toward him because I preferred him to Gunnar. But once that silly rivalry was done, I became increasingly annoyed with him and how he behaves and works.

The finale collection was completely underwhelming. It reminded me of early Stella/PR5. The evening gown seems like a dumbed-down, monochrome version of Christian's PR4 feather gown, using crepe paper instead of feathers.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 10-21-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I definitely think the pressure got to him in the end, and his lack of experience showed both in how he prepared for the show and what he produced. I did like some of his pieces though, and I agree, the finale dress did look like a cheaper version of Christian's wow dress. I still like Christopher, funnily enough. I think it's all the expression he uses when he talks, and he looked so scared and sick to his stomach while they were waiting...I just felt for him. I think he'll do well regardless. He won, what was it, 3 challenges where his design would be mass produced? That's an awesome accomplishment on this show, so I definitely think he is talented. His nerves just took over at the end and he didn't have the ability to calmly reconfigure his stuff and, as Tim says, "make it work."

FORT Fogey

When he has it, he has it. WHen he loses it, he loses it. He completely lost if for the finale. I feel sort of bad for him, but let this be a lesson for the young man.

The good news is that I think he new he lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    When he has it, he has it. WHen he loses it, he loses it. He completely lost if for the finale. I feel sort of bad for him, but let this be a lesson for the young man.

The good news is that I think he new he lost it.
    I think he knew, as well. He looked pretty beaten down at the end, because he knew he hadn't pulled it together and he did not put out his best work. He's young, and I think he will take away a lot from the show and hopefully apply what he's learned to start a career.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was started off by the Rockettes . . . seems like it would have been the perfect time to display Christopher's winning outfit. Guess they didn't see it that way.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I thought the same thing when they came out so I stopped to look carefully. What was funny was that they used the light silvery blue color and the shape of the costume was similar to his. All that was missing were the buildings. For all the talk here about bright colors and contrasting details to be seen from a distance, they didn't do anything like that for the parade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234