+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Christopher Palu - Season 10

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Christopher Palu - Season 10

Episode 10 - The designers went to Radio City Music Hall to find out about their challenge. With $250, they were to design a glamorous, modern costume for the Rockettes. It needed to be versatile enough to wear year-round and appealing from a distance, not just close-up, so people at the back of the hall could enjoy it, too.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Great dress - but only up close. From the balcony, the detail that made the dress so special is going to all but disappear. And if I was a betting woman, I'd put money down that the dress that ultimately takes the stage does NOT have that skirt!
    Florimel likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I so want this dress! He is winning all the NYC challenges - Lord & Taylor and now Radio City.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

It needs to be a different color with bold contrasting in the building silhoutte. And decide whether the sheet will be flesh tone or not.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Episode 11 - Heidi has a new line of baby clothes, Truly Scrumptious, coming to Babies R Us. This week the designers made an outfit for a toddler, plus a companion piece for the mother. The best boy and girl fashions will be included in Heidi's line.

Mom's dress was okay, but I hated that child's outfit. I'd never have put my little girl in that. But, since they had to pick a girl design winner, I guess his was the best of the three.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

He definitely had the worst Mom to work with. She constantly looked bored, irritated, and over it. I laughed when Kors praised the mom dress, when she hated it. I liked how gracious Christopher was when working with her. I can only imagine Ven's reaction!

His dress was by far the best of the girl's outfits. Is white practical for a little kid? Nope? But would a mom or grandma or auntie buy that dress for an Easter occasion? For sure!

He really has won the challenges that matter to this point. The Lord & Taylor, the Rockettes, The BabiesRUs. All will put his designs into production. I like Chris, so I'm happy for him.
    mandmmom2 and jucamer like this.

I have two girls and am prissy. I loved dressing them up even if they spit up all over it or stayed in the house all day. That's just me though. I would have bought this dress for an Easter outfit in a heart beat.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Episode 12 - The challenge this week was to create an avant garde look inspired by Electric Fantasie--a new makeup line from L'Oreal Paris.

Christopher's pick from the Electric Fantasie collection was Enchanted Queen.

Can't wait to see his collection. He has been so consistent throughout the Challenges!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast