+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 10/20 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

10/20 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Tim visits the finalists at home, is forced to partake in humiliating local customs. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Please keep all discussion in here until 10:30PM PT / 1:30AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

Re: 10/20 Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Does anyone know of a link to watch it live streaming on the web? I cannot find one. Please PM me. Thanks!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

If they reveal the much-anticipated "villain" Tim referred to, PLEASE let us know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    If they reveal the much-anticipated "villain" Tim referred to, PLEASE let us know!!!
    I sure hope that story I read was right. I have yet to see it any other place.

Viktor's 3 pieces were fabulous!

I cant'' find a livestream either. bummer

no villain so far that I have seen...Josh being is usual obnoxious self from the little i saw I was watching sweet home alabama...and they sent all 4 to fashion week which shows that they can make that choice and IMO they should have made it last year and Michael should have went to fashion week also...Anya seems to just be falling apart .....out of the 4 from what I saw tonight Victor had the most interesting designs and the best work
    Allie and Debb70 like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I saw the "villain rumor" as well and was disappointed in this snooze-fest of an episode. After an hour and a half of false start dramas, they all get to show at MBFW? Really? So, are they all going to win? It's feeling like they should just give out "participation" prizes now. I genuinely do not care who wins. In retrospect, it's probably good that they pushed All-Stars back so I have a few months off of this show to detox from this season of PR. It's not the crapfest of S8, but it's getting close.
    Allie and JulieAnn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I saw the "villain rumor" as well and was disappointed in this snooze-fest of an episode. After an hour and a half of false start dramas, they all get to show at MBFW? Really? So, are they all going to win? It's feeling like they should just give out "participation" prizes now. I genuinely do not care who wins. In retrospect, it's probably good that they pushed All-Stars back so I have a few months off of this show to detox from this season of PR. It's not the crapfest of S8, but it's getting close.
    So THIS is the year they send 4? really? There have been so many other seasons to where that would have made me happy. But THIS year? I will watch the final, but I doubt I will catch this ep then. Yaaaawn. And sorry about bringing up that Tim villain rumor. I should have found other sources before even bringing it up. I tried to delete it after I could not find anything else, but it was too late. :-(

Yay! And so nice that there were mostly good vibes among the designers. Joshua is talented and his negative preoccupation in others will do him a disservice.

Kimberly has been my favorite all along. I hope she has some good stuff we have not seen. Josh is afraid Anya will pull something off in the last moment.

The shoes on allate kind of ugly. I guess the feet are so big.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast