- Shorten the show back to 1 hour, it is too long and we gain no additional insight
- Go back to showing them picking models at the beginning each time, and not the swapping only crap
- Move back to Bravo
- Less catty/for TV judges
- Bring back past winners to judge one time
- (and now the big one) MORE TIME TO MAKE CLOTHES. It should be minimum 2 days for every challenge. And if they must compromise, then remove immunity then. I would rather see good clothes come down the runway, not hobbled and thrown together, than people getting lucky with their designs and boomerang cause of it (yes, it is luck... considering how much time/pressure there is, finding the right design is sometimes luck).
- Introduce special items, like as seen in Hair Battle Spectacular or Big Brother: ability to tie somebody's hand behind their back for one hour, sabatogue, pandora's box leading to model swapping, etc. With extra time, they should be able to adapt too. Nice way to spice up the show without resorting to usual tricks of "impossible challenge + no time = trainwreck" formula.
And the one I'll probably get flack for: cancel the show! It has totally jumped the shark for me, the personalities are not that interesting, the clothes are boring, the judges are predictable, the show has no spark left in it, it is dead but kept alive with life support just cause it has history. I'll keep watching since I usually never quit anything and I like competitions, but that doesn't mean I think it deserves to be on air. It's run it's course already.