+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I've noticed this the past couple of years and I don't like it at all either. There's no reason to be hurtful to the contestants. I think it takes courage to put your stuff out there to be judged, especially in these crazy challenges with little time to truly execute your ideas, and there is no need for the judges to make it harder by being nasty.
    Judging goes on for a lot longer than what they show on the show. I remember hearing that they mix in good and bad comments. I guess they just show the zinger lines on the show. And even those zingers are not that bad, really. I've had a lot worse things said about me by people when I was a reporter.

For the most part, some of their harshest criticism has been warranted. There have been only a couple of cases I've disagreed.

In fact, I think the one time they were too kind was Emilio's washer bikini.

I am so disappointed so far, in the designers and in the judging. This episode was the one where they could really show off what they can do, and even though the client was a little "difficult" they really were soooo boring in their designs. Yes, she liked classic lines, but come on - those designs were just unbearably boring. I expected much, much more.

Here's hoping to more actual design in the future episodes....

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    For the most part, some of their harshest criticism has been warranted. There have been only a couple of cases I've disagreed.

In fact, I think the one time they were too kind was Emilio's washer bikini.
    Oh my. Yes. That one. And then he just discarded his model after all she did for him in that thing. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Gotta say that this season is horrid -- no real talent -- crappy sewing -- a real joke. If it's any consolation, Project Runway Australia is worse -- from the contestants to the host and mentor. The entire franchise went downhill since Christian Siriano. PR All Stars should be much better as we're aware of some of the talent there............that is if we can get beyond Kenley (sp?)
    I saw some real talent with Julie's audtiion rack but once she got on the show it was like she just fell apart and couldn't do anything.....I now question whether she did all the things on her rack by herself or if she had help or if she is just one of those that work very slowly

the others are giving Anya lots of help at this point while there are so many people but I can't see them doing that week after week when things start getting tight

looks like we have another team challenge coming up this week and I hate those
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I really wish Lifetime would do multiple showings during the week of this show, either that or TV Guide is not doing a good job about posting the listings. I never criticize TV Guide because they are my TV Bible but I just noticed they are currently running previous episodes of PR on Lifetime. The TV Listings function is not working very well when I go onto TVGuide.com and click on Project Runway it either it not working or shows not what I expected. This is too bad of Lifetime and TV Guide. Fix It TV Networks. This TVholic needs a fix.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456