+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Joshua McKinley - Season 9

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Joshua McKinley - Season 9

He was even being coddled by the Asian girl who won the bird challenge, who wouldn't give him the fabric. He was having his tantrum, and she was stroking his leg, trying to comfort him. Personally, I'd like to see him just stretch out in the floor and have a full-blown fit! He is ridiculous.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He's a terrible, selfish, overgrown brat with no self-awareness. His ridiculous grooming is proof enough of that.

He'll probably make it to the finals, but I can't wait for him to be gone from my TV. I barely care who wins at this point.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I don't think Joshua is such a bad guy. He's young and not in control of his emotions, but I find him pretty sympathetic. I just think he's a very intense guy who may not yet be as aware of other people's feelings as he could be. The people on the show seem to defend and have fondness for him and I don't think they would have if he were as selfish and hurtful as he might first have seemed.

I would not put up with him and his attitude for one New York minute. His problem; not mine.

We teach people how to treat us, and he'd be learning....with a quickness!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    I don't think Joshua is such a bad guy. He's young and not in control of his emotions, but I find him pretty sympathetic. I just think he's a very intense guy who may not yet be as aware of other people's feelings as he could be. The people on the show seem to defend and have fondness for him and I don't think they would have if he were as selfish and hurtful as he might first have seemed.
    They can have him, then. He's less aware of other people's feelings than a 2-year-old, and there's just no excuse for that IMO. For all his education, I haven't been so impressed with his output that I would forgive what a complete monster-child he's been on camera. And I really doubt that he's radically different off-camera, just maybe a little less loud about it since he doesn't have an audience. (THAT he is very aware of)
    AZChristian likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Good point! Audiences do encourage people.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Actually, I have noticed other cast members no longer defending him ...

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Actually, I have noticed other cast members no longer defending him ...
    I read that Tim does not consider him the villain of the show. He said that person will come to light soon.

That's interesting. I wonder if it turns out to be Viktor?

But frankly, Joshua needs to button up his shirt and leave already. His theatrics are stale and he's annoying more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I read that Tim does not consider him the villain of the show. He said that person will come to light soon.
    Thanks ... I just read that reference at Blogging PR and curious about that, too. (Could it be that they filmed a castmate discovering Anja's money and saying nothing 'bout it?)

Joshua ... On one hand, how can one begrudge someone with such severe emotional problems? After all, the guy is clearly whacked. On the other, how can anyone forgive a nasty, obnoxious, bully?

Then, we see the, I-need-the-money-because-I-have-none Joshua ... scary, because it's clear he bet the farm that he'd win PR (while most of us sit there betting he doesn't) ...

Regardless of which of the three Joshua actually is or isn't, I say ... auf wiedersehen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast