+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Hmmmm. Ok. Gretchen's made me nauseous. It was so bargain bin. She designs for Kmart.

Andy's I'd wear many of his creations(with a camisole, of course) but the looks, the design and the technicality. :thumbsup

Mondo's was different. It wasn't ordinary that's for sure. It was great for presentation but there were a few looks that weren't high fashion looks. That was disappointing. But, his collection definitely stood out. I wouldn't wear many. I'd rock those plaid pants. He had some looks throughout the season that would have been great.

I need to look again...but I liked Andy and Mondo. I've always liked Andy's technical skill and Mondo's pattern matching. Michael's would have been a joy to see all the flowy draping rather than that Bohemian brown borefest by Gretchen.

Andy's collection was good..but I just didn't like all the grey but I am a color person...I like colors
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;4093152;
    I'm watching a bit delayed via DVR but I just want to ask---what the hell is up with the pants Heidi is wearing on the runway? They make her hips look pointy-fat. And I know they're not; she has a body better than any 30+ year old should after four kids.
    Heidi looks like a super tall red skyscraper but I didn't notice the pants specifically. I'm DVR'ing too and I'll take a look when I watch it again later, PG.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Ok. Running through Thunder my brain keeps saying Running Through Shyt.

OMG please don't tell me she's going to win! Nina is gushing all over her! I really don't like Nina Garcia - I don't like her attitude or think she has much taste....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni;4093162;
    Ok. Running through Thunder my brain keeps saying Running Through Shyt.
    Might be the quote of the year

Nina says Mondo's was too overwhelming in the decorative pieces. That it lacked sophistication and looked teenager. I'm starting to cry already.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Don't cry Chris - I think he's gonna win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4093172;
    Don't cry Chris - I think he's gonna win!!!
    Thanks, bud! Usually I can remain somewhat objective about separating the fashion from the designer but I just love Mondo so much that I can't really look at his work compared to what other people are doing objectively any more.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4093157;
    Andy's collection was good..but I just didn't like all the grey but I am a color person...I like colors
    ITa, but I can see his pieces mass produced in many different colors. Aubergine would be a nice compliment to that metallic green. But, any color really would present well because of the design & construction.

+ Reply to Thread