+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4093132;
    The great thing about fashion is that we can all just look at it and appreciate it. Wal-Mart has some cute things BF! I found some really cute tunic tops at Wal-Mart this summer!! Gretchen's collection just comes across as really dated, I think - and not in a good way. I have a feeling Jessica Simpson might like it, though. I think I've seen her wearing some things that look like that. Very little applause for Gretchen after the collection, though. I think most people didn't like it very much.

Andy's next.

Andy's collection was beautiful - Mondo has his work cut out for him. Go Mondo!!!!!

FORT Regular

OMG. Mondo looks adoreable. Just love him.

THAT'S NOT RIGHT...told Michael that he shouldn't have had everything ONE COLOR....but all of Andy's was grey with 3 green pieces thrown in..WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4093136;
    Andy's collection was beautiful - Mondo has his work cut out for him. Go Mondo!!!!!
    Andy had a pretty impressive collection. I only looked at Mondo's before online and I wasn't expecting that much of a taste level from Andy. If he wins over Mondo, though, I will bawl like a baby over Mondo not winning. You guys will have to scrape me up off the floor.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

IMO..Mondo's collection is the BEST of the 3..this is my daughters 1st time watching the show all season and she just loves Mondo's stuff and she said and I quote...He should be the one that wins
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4093140;
    Andy had a pretty impressive collection. I only looked at Mondo's before online and I wasn't expecting that much of a taste level from Andy. If he wins over Mondo, though, I will bawl like a baby over Mondo not winning. You guys will have to scrape me up off the floor.

I love Mondo too - but Andy's collection was quite beautiful. As long as Gretchen doesn't win I won't be too angry if Andy gets it...

Sitting here watching the show and can honestly say Gretchen's 10 looks were better then I expected but then I didn't expect much. I still wouldn't wear any of them.

Andy has really surprised me - there were so many pieces of his that looked so well made and completely wearable.

Mondo surprised me but not in a good way. His looks just didn't seem to be part of a collection - they were so disjointed. I was hoping that Mondo would win based on all the challenges but I really think Andy brought it to the runway.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4093146;
    I love Mondo too - but Andy's collection was quite beautiful. As long as Gretchen doesn't win I won't be too angry if Andy gets it...
    Andy's had some really beautiful individual designs. It has to be his and Mondo's that the judges are torn over. And if you can stay strong if Andy wins, jucamer, will you promise to help scrape me off the floor where I'll be bawling in a crumpled heap if Mondo doesn't win? I can see Andy's is deserving, too, but I love Mondo so much I'll just be beside myself...
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm watching a bit delayed via DVR but I just want to ask---what the hell is up with the pants Heidi is wearing on the runway? They make her hips look pointy-fat. And I know they're not; she has a body better than any 30+ year old should after four kids.

FORT Fogey

I have to give it to Mondo. No doubt. I still wish head done more color, but other than that, I loved it. I give 2nd place to Gretchen. I agree with the judges that she needs to work on breathing some glamour into her work, but it was really great and it is the collection I could most picture being relatable to real women.

I liked Andy's work - I loved the nod to his culture that was clear in his fabrics (although his collection could also use more color). However, that fabric is not anything that is marketable to the average woman.

+ Reply to Thread