+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I think the lack of viewship of project runway on Lifetime speaks volumes. Notice there are only five of us even discussing the show here. I don't know if it is the lack of airings on Lifetimes part, or the designers are very blah this season, but somethings the matter somewhere. Has Project Runway jumped the shark????

74 viewing though. I like that it's online now.

Love you Mondo.

Glad he won. Beautiful episode. I bawled my eyes out.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4073976;
    Love you Mondo.

Glad he won. Beautiful episode. I bawled my eyes out.
    I am looking forward to watching it. When I thought there was going to be the nastiness and such, I was not.

FORT Regular

Someone said something about viewer is down. I know I am not as interested anymore due to the fact that the fashions created that I like the judges rip apart and the ones I find hideous and not pertaining to the challenge the judges love.

I do like Mondo's clothes, but I also like Gretchen and liked April and Valerie. Andy's garments seem to be way out there and there is something in the way they are editing Michael C. that has me really not liking him.

They softened the edit on some of the remaining designers, it seemed. A softer side of Gretchen. People saying how they are glad Michael opened up and showing him more fondness. I also like that the preview showed that Gretchen did not throw her fabric AT someone, but threw it away because Heidi did not like it.

I guess next week is the big cheating scandal which I am sure ends up being a whole bunch of nothing. The previews last week were misleading and I really was hoping to get this whole ordeal out of the way already.

I love Mondo. I would be pretty shocked if he didn't win the whole season. His work is superior to the others. Glad he opened up and shared. I hope his family was supportive. April's was vg, Wretchen's and Michael C's were decent, and I did agree with the B3. The edit pointed to either Andy or Val leaving but I think Andy's work being better than Val's of late saved him. She started strong and seemed to come a little more undone every week. I think she's a nice woman and wish her well. Christopher's designs bore me some and I think based on them pointing out his sewing was superb but his design was lacking doesn't bode well for him making finale. I think Andy could have a comeback week as after he falters a week he usually has a much better one. Nice to see Michael C getting some love from all. I like him. Wretchen and her grading of the others is on my nerves. Sometimes it seems she doesn't get she is actualy one of them not above them.

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;4073962;
    I think the lack of viewship of project runway on Lifetime speaks volumes. Notice there are only five of us even discussing the show here. I don't know if it is the lack of airings on Lifetimes part, or the designers are very blah this season, but somethings the matter somewhere. Has Project Runway jumped the shark????
    I'd heard the ratings for this year were good and up from last season. I adore Mondo! Team Mondo & Michael C! Though, I'm worried about them both next week. Heidi's "he shouldn't have done that', appears to be about Mondo saying something to Heidi when she visits the workroom. Also, still wondering about the accusation of cheating. The guy, Chris, still seems to be under the radar. Bland as a designer and bland in personality.

Wow, this was really a touchy-feely episode with the childhood memories placed in prints and the moms and Mondo. Then, Valerie giving a heartfelt critique of the remaining designers before she left...is this the same PR I've been watching?

Wait - the previews (especially the one in the middle of the Austin/Santino show) foretell that all this good feeling vanishes next week. Shoot - I was liking everyone tonight, especially Mondo (my favorite since the beginning) and his disclosure. I really hope (and I think he did) tell his mother about his HIV status before this episode aired.

Valerie, Valerie...If you had left the black swatches off the skirt and got rid of the underskirts, you might have stayed over Andy. I thought both Andy and Christopher showed boring outfits - especially Christopher. Anyway, Gretchen in going outside her comfort zone, or so she thought, actually buried herself in it. I agree that her print would have been outstanding if she had varied the size of the pattern. I think I would have liked Michael's better without the waist detail. I loved Mondo's blouse and jacket. The highwaisted pant was a risk, but the print pulled it off.

Interesting and very emotional show. I cried as well. I hope I don't yell and cuss next week.

I think I heard Tim in the middle of A/S preview tell someone in the workroom they were going home. That person had on a tan sweater and I think I saw Andy in a tan sweater.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ok...well Andy should have gone home but I get the judges. Valerie has not had a great design in a while. She hasn't landed the top 3 in weeks and in fact landed the the bottom several times so I guess she just ran out of creativity. As for Andy, he has been on top of his game until this week. The reunion with his mom threw him off and could not focus on his work. So they excused his poor design based on his previous work compared to Valerie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast