+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Costello - Season 8

Re: Michael Costello - Season 8

I'm totally lost as to why MUIke is coming across as insincere. he seems like a lot of people i know. UNless everyone i know is insincere
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I've been trying to figure out what makes me feel that way.

Not taking what some designers have said about his unappreciated and inappropriate sexual talk into consideration, for me it's partly that he will sometimes say one thing to someones face and then turn around in an interview and say he really didn't mean it and in fact thought the exact opposite of what he was saying with fake sincerity to the persons face. That to me makes him untrustworthy.

I'm sure he's not any worse than a lot of other designers when it comes to that though, so I don't know, I guess the thing for me, as weird as it seems, it's his smile. It just comes across as fake or insincere. It just seems somehow sceevy to me and I can't explain that, it just does.

and I think the judges pushing him in to the number one spot that seemed undeserved for the product he produced, just to get back at other designers just left me with a bad taste about him. That wasn't his fault though, it was the judges and I have big problems with them this year.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4077097;
    (snipped) and I think the judges pushing him in to the number one spot
    I don't get that at all. If anything, it's Gretchen they are pushing . . . . no way did that hideous Mrs Roper caftan belong in the top three and yet, there she was.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

New previews video up on Facebook.

Some of the eliminated designers have returned and, of course, drama is rampant!

Looks like Ivy might have snapped a needle on her machine, but it's shown so briefly, it's hard to tell . . . . but you can very clearly hear Michael says "you have bitterness in your heart, you have bitterness in your soul and you're jealous".

Me . . . I'm thinking he's talking about Gretchen.

The video ends with Tim saying "you won't be returning to the show", but whomever he is talking to remains off camera.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I saw the new preview on Liftetime and was wondering - Is that Gretchen throwing the material across the room? And then we cut to Ivy in the sewing room and I thought something hit her - I hope it is just that needle snapping mentioned above -

Also is it Ivy accusing someone of cheating?

The next episode looks like a doozy

Quote Originally Posted by Scully2066;4078716;
    I saw the new preview on Liftetime and was wondering - Is that Gretchen throwing the material across the room? And then we cut to Ivy in the sewing room and I thought something hit her - I hope it is just that needle snapping mentioned above -

Also is it Ivy accusing someone of cheating?

The next episode looks like a doozy
    The Gretchen scene, I believe, is in reaction to Heidi not liking the material. And it does seem as if Ivy is being Ivy. But in an interview she said she and Michael were friends now, so who knows if she is accusing him of cheating or not.

Im hoping they are over-hyping this. I don't like episodes that are only about drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4078405;
    The video ends with Tim saying "you won't be returning to the show", but whomever he is talking to remains off camera.
    Knowing how Lifetime is completely deceitful in their promos, I will go out on a limb and predict that Tim is talking to Ivy or one of the other departed designers, as a way to remind them about the role they are playing in the current challenge.

But of course, it's less dramatic that way. Which is another reason I think it might be true.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4078731;
    The Gretchen scene, I believe, is in reaction to Heidi not liking the material. And it does seem as if Ivy is being Ivy. But in an interview she said she and Michael were friends now, so who knows if she is accusing him of cheating or not.

Im hoping they are over-hyping this. I don't like episodes that are only about drama.
    I hope you are right Allie - I agree I want to see beautiful clothes walk down the runaway not watch adults yelling at each other

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4078736;
    Knowing how Lifetime is completely deceitful in their promos, I will go out on a limb and predict that Tim is talking to Ivy or one of the other departed designers, as a way to remind them about the role they are playing in the current challenge.

But of course, it's less dramatic that way. Which is another reason I think it might be true.

Did I remember someone posting that one of the designers was not at the Runway Show during MBFW? It could be a clue...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4078736;

That's probably it. Actually, he could be saying it to all of them. If that is the case, whoever is editing the previews deserves an award for most deceitful.

Quote Originally Posted by Scully2066;4078738;
    Did I remember someone posting that one of the designers was not at the Runway Show during MBFW? It could be a clue...
    I think you're confusing this season with last season (when Maya Luz did not show in FW). All 10 designers who were still in the running on the show during FW showed on FW. And another preview confirmed that Gretchen threw the fabric when Heidi said she didn't like it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast