+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Costello - Season 8

Re: Michael Costello - Season 8

I'm starting to get an acting vibe from him.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4058356;
    Really? How is that?

I still like him and I'm glad he and Mondo were able to work thru everything.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;4058415;
    Really? How is that?

Just little things like how he is able to turn on and off the shy and emotional persona. And the smile and rolling eyes on the runway.

I don't know. Sigh. Maybe I am seeing things after reading that some of the designers said he was putting on a persona for a TV show. Even Peach was kind of down on him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;4058415;
    Really? How is that?

I like him too. He seems so soft spoken talking to his roommates and/or during PI.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I would have been rolling my eyes too (even though my Mom always warned me not to for fear they'd fall out of their sockets!)

Ivy is just over-the-top unbelievable.

It was just last week (well, last week in our time frame, probably a day or two ago for them) when she talked smack about Michael C to anyone who would listen, including Michael D . . . who agreed with everything she had to say.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and Michael D is on the receiving end of her tirade. I saw it as nothing more than a "here we go again" eye roll.

Nothing is every HER fault. It's a conspiracy Ivy . . . there all out to get you!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4058552;
    I would have been rolling my eyes too (even though my Mom always warned me not to for fear they'd fall out of their sockets!)

Ivy is just over-the-top unbelievable.

It was just last week (well, last week in our time frame, probably a day or two ago for them) when she talked smack about Michael C to anyone who would listen, including Michael D . . . who agreed with everything she had to say.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and Michael D is on the receiving end of her tirade. I saw it as nothing more than a "here we go again" eye roll.

Nothing is every HER fault. It's a conspiracy Ivy . . . there all out to get you!
    Agree, not that Im discrediting you Allie or anything like that its just so far for me I dont see anything. As far as his shyness to openess goes i think its just needing some confidence and validation from another designer, Mondo, that he is a good designer. And for the eyes rolling on the runway, he handled it better than i would have.

The designers vlogs for each episode reveal alot. Watch Michael C.'s vlog for this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4058356;
    I've gotten that vibe from him for awhile. He just comes across to me as not quite genuine.

Everyone loves an underdog and this season it's Michael C. IMO he comes across as sincere he just needs a little more confidence (which he should have after winning last week's challenege and doing such a good job this week) and support (which he now has from Mondo). All of the other designers need to stop picking on him and worry about their own designs or he's going to win this thing..

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;4058564;
    Agree, not that Im discrediting you Allie or anything like that its just so far for me I dont see anything. As far as his shyness to openess goes i think its just needing some confidence and validation from another designer, Mondo, that he is a good designer. And for the eyes rolling on the runway, he handled it better than i would have.

The designers vlogs for each episode reveal alot. Watch Michael C.'s vlog for this episode.
    lol ... feel free to discredit. jk Disagreeing or asking why is what the boards are all about. I'm kind of wishy-washy about it. I thought he had a sly little smile as well, but maybe I was looking for signs of what I've been reading about a dual personality he has (gross talk around the designers). But then why would the TV show try to paint him in a positive light if he really was THAT bad when they should know that it would get out. I mean last year Tim said Emilio was painted in a much better light than he really was.

OK, I'm confusing myself.

I'm just going to stick to taking about designs.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4058643;
    lol ... feel free to discredit. jk Disagreeing or asking why is what the boards are all about. I'm kind of wishy-washy about it. I thought he had a sly little smile as well, but maybe I was looking for signs of what I've been reading about a dual personality he has (gross talk around the designers). But then why would the TV show try to paint him in a positive light if he really was THAT bad when they should know that it would get out. I mean last year Tim said Emilio was painted in a much better light than he really was.

OK, I'm confusing myself.

I'm just going to stick to taking about designs.
    Allie - you are funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast