+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/22 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/22 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This is one ugly, uncomfortable reunion. Makes me wonder if it's just because they simply cast a bunch of people who didn't happen to get along, or if the current producers are really encouraging this ugliness.

This isn't worthy of the show's legacy. The Lifetime era is really piddling the show's reputation away, season by season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The reunions used to be one of my favorite shows of the PR season when they did them on Bravo. And they were on before the finale, which was fun.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3883838;
    This is one ugly, uncomfortable reunion. Makes me wonder if it's just because they simply cast a bunch of people who didn't happen to get along, or if the current producers are really encouraging this ugliness.

This isn't worthy of the show's legacy. The Lifetime era is really piddling the show's reputation away, season by season...
    Doesn't sound like a fun thing to watch. Isn't anyone nice on it?

Watching the reunion show, it felt... I don't know, forced.

I think the only ones who had their heads up high were Seth Aaron and Mila, and I give respect to Anthony for apologizing for what he said. While I don't approve of his comment about Mila, it takes guts too to realize you were wrong and to apologize like he did.

A lot of them I feel were flat out bitter about the experience based on this reunion show. I mean, you have the Ping/Jesse argument, the Mila vs. Anthony one (though they were respectful), then of course, the really big bitter person, Emilio, who I seriously think thought they were just going to hand him the check after his runway show.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3883827;
    Pop the champagne Allie! Is there enough for all of us?
    I've got some - come join me - we can celebrate I love it when my favorite actually wins!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie;3883851;
    I've got some - come join me - we can celebrate I love it when my favorite actually wins!
    Mine never do .

I appreciate Seth Aaron's work in the same way I appreciate the talent of the Rolling Stones. I see it, I get it.

But... I would never buy a Rolling Stone's album and I don't think I would ever buy a Seth Aaron design. It's just not my taste.

I really like Mila and Emilio.

Still, for a flashy runway show, I think Seth Aaron was the right winner.

Ger

What was the real reason that Maya left the show

Tim was going to ask her that question after the commercial and I fell asleep during the commercial so missed it all.

I thought Seth had the best line tonight and was glad to see him win.

Emilo's gown was beautiful and I liked the blue jacket but other than that I had to agree, his stuff was better in the weeks past. He had no dresses tonight either.

I was surprised to see Faith Hill as a judge tonight but I do love her as a singer .
    So I was happy to see her doing the show tonight

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3883838;

I cringed when I heard what Jay said about Cerri but I'm so glad he put that "bad-toothed, thick-legged" model in her place. Her comments come to think of it were a little personal, so Jay went there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ger;3883876;
    What was the real reason that Maya left the show

Tim was going to ask her that question after the commercial and I fell asleep during the commercial so missed it all.

I thought Seth had the best line tonight and was glad to see him win.

Emilo's gown was beautiful and I liked the blue jacket but other than that I had to agree, his stuff was better in the weeks past. He had no dresses tonight either.

I was surprised to see Faith Hill as a judge tonight but I do love her as a singer .
    So I was happy to see her doing the show tonight
    Maya just comfirmed what she said when she quit, she was not ready to show, and that she was basically winging it during the competition. Faith Hill had as much style in her as Heidi (not a compliment). They have so-so tastes and I'm so glad Michael Kors "guided" the judging because those 2 would have picked either Evil or Eviler to win. Anyways, justice prevails with Seth Aaron's win, and all is well in the world again.

FORT Fogey

I actually thought all three collections looked better on TV than only in photos (obviously). I thought Mila should have been 2nd. And why was Emilio questioning the decision during the reunion? I guess crow left a bad taste in his mouth. I chuckled when, while he was watching his collection on a monitor backstage, he said, "Beautiful!"

+ Reply to Thread