+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here (and in the Models of the Runway thread) until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 4/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

You can tell how much TIm is fed up with these people during his visits to their homes.

Seth Aaron has to rethink his whole collection even though he made tons of pieces, because it all looks like his work in the challenges.

Emilio was downright rude as usual, and this time Tim held his ground. There was no bicycle built for two in the cards for them after that meeting.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

How was Tim with Jay and Mila? I have to wait 2 1/2 hours to watch. Torture!

Tim called Mila's designs matronly. I can't remember exactly what he said to Jay.

Seth A. has a giant trampoline in his backyard and got Tim up on it. Did you see that, MFW? Anyone who didn't see that needs to watch the repeat show or if anyone is in a later time zone and was considering not watching tonight needs to watch just to see poor Tim on a ginormous trampoline.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I have to watch. I live in Vancouver. And Tim on a trampoline? I'd pay to see that. lol

What's happening now?

Mila and Jay just showed 3 designs each and Heidi, Nina and Michael are going to decide, based on that, which one is in the F3.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

They usually edit this stuff out but they left in that Heidi chose Mila and Michael chose Jay. That left Nina as the deciding vote and they showed her not being able to make up her mind.

This was already somewhat spoiled for those following spoliers but Mila is in and Jay is out.

Big mistake because Jay's full collection was fabulous and I'm hoping they didn't see the entire collection of both and then make that poor choice.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3878179;
    This was already somewhat spoiled for those following spoliers but Mila is in and Jay is out.

Big mistake because Jay's full collection was fabulous and I'm hoping they didn't see the entire collection of both and then make that poor choice.
    Darn!! I don't like Mila!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast