+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3848308 View Post
    I think they would let her show a collection if she had to leave due to illness. I am even more interested in what happened since she made it this far. Maybe she didn't want to do it, had a better opportunity, or maybe her clothes were shipped too late. It probably is not a scandal at all.

What is going on with the models? The models seemed to have walked in the collections of the designers that were eliminated the same week. or maybe not. Is Valeria walking for Janeane? They did a good job at throwing us off.
    I think Emilio, Ben, and Jonathan are all out. Jonathan and Ben because their collections aren't good. Emilio is probably out because his collection isn't "him" and I don't think he would pick Lorena to walk for him instead of Monique or Holly.
    Actually, given the fact that he's used Lorena the last two times, I would say he's there right now. I do miss Holly and Cerri, though. They were my favorites. Hated Alexis.

No idea what happens in the next episode, or to whom, but I hope whoever it is, is okay.

From the shocked and sad reactions, I definitely got an 'illness' vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3864284;
    No idea what happens in the next episode, or to whom, but I hope whoever it is, is okay.

From the shocked and sad reactions, I definitely got an 'illness' vibe.
    I know what you mean. I'll definitely stay up and watch that one.

Found this video clip online.

It has a few hints, although it doesn't come right out and say what happens, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3864445;

It has a few hints, although it doesn't come right out and say what happens, yet.
    Thank you. That is interesting.

Since this is essentially a spoiler thread, I'm not sure if spoiler tags are required, but I'll use them this time, just in case.

I had posted some possibilities in the MOTR thread regarding the original "tease" after the show.

Click to see Spoiler:

Possibilities for Tim's bad/stunning news announcement:

- Valeria changed her mind and decided to do DKNY instead. That would leave them a model short so they'd ask Cerri back.

- OR perhaps, Maya departs for whatever reason leaving them with an extra model, freeing Valeria to take the DKNY job, and then coming back for NYFW.

- BUT, now in that clip they're saying a designer "walks away" and another "comes back". so it's unclear who comes back now and what's happening with the model switch-ups at NYFW.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3864445;

Oooh! Thanks for this, Brandy! I hope it's Amy (I doubt it). But it showed 3 designers (Ping, Anthony, and Jesse) as the choices. The best guess is Anthony, since he was the last eliminated (like in season 4 when Chris March came back because he was the last eliminated when Jack Mackenroth left due to illness). For sure, Maya walks away (for whatever reason, we'll find out Thurs). BTW, Maya's model is Monique. So Anthony inherits her and that explains the Anthony-Monique pairing at NYFW. Though it still does not explain the SA-Valeria falling out. Wow! Only 4 episodes left. I need to savor every episode till the next one. I will def-ly be buying this season's DVD (any chance it will come out in blu-ray? fingers crossed).
    Last edited by watts; 03-28-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3864456;
    Oooh! Thanks for this, Brandy! I hope it's Amy (I doubt it). But it showed 3 designers (Ping, Anthony, and Jesse) as the choices. The best guess is Anthony, since he was the last eliminated (like in season 4 when Chris March came back because he was the last eliminated when Jack Mackenroth left due to illness). For sure, Maya walks away (for whatever reason, we'll find out Thurs). BTW, Maya's model is Monique. So Anthony inherits her and that explains the Anthony-Monique pairing at NYFW. Though it still does not explain the SA-Valeria falling out. Wow! Only 4 episodes left. I need to savor every episode till the next one. I will def-ly be buying this season's DVD (any chance it will come out in blu-ray? fingers crossed).
    I guess I didn't have to use the spoiler tags,

Maybe SA's wife suggests that he change ...

Could they possibly ask the designers to make a random draw, or perhaps let the models pick the designer and SA sticks with Kristina ?

It is also possible that Valeria changes her mind, takes the DKNY job, and they ask Cerri back.

Way to keep us in suspense, huh ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3864463;
    Could they possibly ask the designers to make a random draw, or perhaps let the models pick the designer and SA sticks with Kristina ?
    I'm thinking that the designers are forced to switch models. In the previews, Valeria was declining a designer (not necessarily SA, as these previews are tricky). So maybe before the next challenge, when this happens, Valeria quits and Cerri is back in. I know, it's a stretch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3864463;
    Maybe SA's wife suggests that he change ...
    I know! They keep hinting on a little crush like when Heidi said that V lights up when SA is mentioned. Like a set-up for something big in the coming episodes. Such a tease.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3864456;
    Oooh! Thanks for this, Brandy! I hope it's Amy (I doubt it). But it showed 3 designers (Ping, Anthony, and Jesse) as the choices. The best guess is Anthony, since he was the last eliminated (like in season 4 when Chris March came back because he was the last eliminated when Jack Mackenroth left due to illness).
    I would presume since Ping did not show at all in the fashion week, it is NOT her returning unless they just wanted a filler for an episode. Otherwise, why have Janeane rush and create a collection if someone eliminated in the third episode (Ping) returned over one that left a couple of episodes later (Janeane? It would have to be Jesse or Anthony, and hopefully they would do the right thing in that if it cannot be Maya there, it goes to the person last eliminated, which would be Anthony.

Also, while he still may not be in the final three, Anthony also has a better and more cohesive collection IMHO out of him and Jesse, so I would also lean more toward it being him over Jesse, especially if he did end up in the final three.

+ Reply to Thread