+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

This is just my opinion. I think Jay is definitely in the finals.
    Jesse, Jonathan, Janaene, and Ben could not have made it. It just doesn't look good enough. Tim Gunn would not approve these.
    Maybes:
    Amy (I think some of the designs are too simple and what is up with those shoes? But the collection is kind of polished)
    Anthony (He has the most stunning collection but those blue pants are out of place and the collection is out of order)
    Emilio (This looks nothing like what Emilio has done this whole time. I really don't think he made it)
    Mila (Many people love it but it doesn't look like everything is polished. Would Tim really approve)
    Seth Aaron (Lots love this collection but I just think it is fugly and gimmicky)

FORT Fogey

Please post the link? I can't find it to view the collections!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3831359;
    Please post the link? I can't find it to view the collections!
    See if this works for ya

Blogging Project Runway - The Original Project Runway Fan Blog: Season 7 Finale Collections
    Last edited by raisinthesun; 02-17-2010 at 05:45 PM.

FORT Fogey

Thanks so much raisinthsun! I love Amy's the best, with Anthony, Jay and Jonathan right behind. I do NOT like Mila's looks at all, and Ben's colors were too much for me. Seth Aaron has too much distracting design for me. Emilio looked like a fall/winter line with jackets and long sleeve turtleneck like tops.

FORT Fogey

I have a feeling the final 3 are Amy, Mila, and either Jay, Ben, or Seth Aaron getting the 3rd spot but leaning more with Jay. But for sure, if Amy is not in the top 3, then Emilio is eliminated before her because Amy ended up with Holly. Had Amy been eliminated before Emilio, would Emilio have not picked Holly? And I have a feeling Emilio's in the 4th spot.
    Last edited by watts; 02-18-2010 at 03:20 PM.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3832301;
    I have a feeling the final 3 are Amy, Mila, and either Jay, Ben, or Seth Aaron getting the 3rd spot but leaning more with Jay. But for sure, if Amy is not in the top 3, then Emilio is eliminated before her because Amy ended up with Holly. Had Amy been eliminated before Emilio, would Emilio have not picked Holly? And I have a feeling Emilio's in the 4th spot.
    I would say Jay made it to the top 3 over Ben or S.A. Based on the collections shown I would say Amy or Jay is the winner of the season. But thats just a guess. Yea I dont see Emilio making it to the final 3 and who was in the top 4 spot would be anybody's guess. But here's to hoping it was Seth Aaron so at least he would stick around for a long time.

FORT Fogey

I cannot see Jay NOT making it!

Amy, Jay and Seth are the ones I liked best. Hope they are the final 3.

old cow

So ummm anyone wanna guess why Maya didnt show a collection?? Janeane gets to show something and she doesnt?! I was sure she would be going home this week but no so .....

FORT Fogey

I think Bryant Park only had time for 10 designers, so Lifetime had no choice but to let this spoiler happen. And originally, Janeane was the designer not showing since she was eliminated yesterday. But for some reason, Maya backed out and let Janeane have her spot. This also explains why Janeane's collection looked unfinished and so simple.

+ Reply to Thread