+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3883308;
    I just don't get wearing hoodies and ripped jeans to an ocassion like this.
    My niece in law is a producer in NYC and did Bryant Park one year, but not the PR show. She said that they had to get there before 4:00 a.m. and everyone worked like madmen all morning to get the show ready. I suspect some of the designers stayed in their work clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3883308;
    OK, just checked out the photos. Why didn't Maya show? Is is because she quit vs being auffed?
    I think Maya said she told them she didn't want to show and they didn't ask her to (I remember that from an interview)

Sorry to double post. Hubby brought home champagne yesterday so we'd have it on hand. I'll either celebrate SA's victory or drown my sorrows. Go Seth Aaron!

old cow
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3883591;
    Sorry to double post. Hubby brought home champagne yesterday so we'd have it on hand. I'll either celebrate SA's victory or drown my sorrows. Go Seth Aaron!
    Awww...dont sweat it Allie. Even if S.A. doesn't win he is still going to be a success. I mean everybody and their grandma seems to adore him. Remember Chris March didn't win either and look how popular he is now. (but i do hope S.A. wins as well! )

My beloved Chris March wasn't even in the F3! They did to him what they did to Jay with the design-off for the F3 spot with Rami and then also did to him what they did to Anthony - the only two people to ever be auf'd 2x from PR...

Good luck Allie. I just posted in SA's thread that I think he's going to win.

ETA: Oops, I forgot about Daniel Franco. Although, technically, he's the only person to have competed in 2 seasons.
    Last edited by chrisg; 04-22-2010 at 10:46 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3883591;
    Now, that SA won... Chin-chin! Bottoms up!

+ Reply to Thread