+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 11/19 Season Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/19 Season Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What I want to know is why Irina's model didn't wear the final outfit and be the signature model, instead she was just one of the crowd. When Irina walked the runway she was with the last girl, not the girl she chose all season long. What was that all about?
    Irina wanted Kaelyn wear the 13th outfit in the show and in front of the judges at the end.

FORT Fan

This was boring.

REAL boring.
    This is not a signature.

FORT Fogey

If Michael & Nina don't judge every week, I'm done for next season! Hope it's back in NY so we can get a real season.

Nothing much to add, really. Although all in black (it was for Fall, right?) Irina did use different shapes and brought cohesion with the hats. I think she won because of that cohesion. The judges praised individual looks from Althea and Carol Hannah, but the overall look from Irina.

Well, the litigious move from Bravo has been consummated. This show now belongs to Lifetime for better or worse. I hope after this bumpy honeymoon in a tropical clime, they return home to family and settle in.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3755399;
    If Michael & Nina don't judge every week, I'm done for next season! Hope it's back in NY so we can get a real season.
    It's back in NY, thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3755399;
    It is back in NY next season (starts in January), and Tim has already leaked that Michael & Nina are there every week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

But then back to LA for the following season. Poor MOOD, they're going to get tired of trucking all that fabric out to the west coast to set up their fake store.
    Last edited by BritLit; 11-23-2009 at 07:46 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3755676;
    But then back to LA for the following season. Poor MOOD, they're going to get tired of trucking all that fabric out to the west coast to set up their fake store.
    I'm really hoping that they get enough negative survey feedback about season 6 to rethink the idea of switching every other year.

Or at least, not do an entire season in LA. If they come up with 2 or 3 really good challenges with a Hollywood theme, they should fly there in the middle of a season, like the S3 designers did with Paris. That was a good twist.

But either LA can't sustain a whole season, or else the new producers are no good at coming up with original challenges. It's possible for both to be true...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Irina was on Regis and Kelly this a.m. She'd designed and made a wedding dress for Kelly (tie-in: Kelly and her husband eloped to Vegas and she never had a proper dress.) Duchess satin, made in three days. Very pretty, but not original--Irina's typical scrunching up fabric. At least there wasn't a hat.

Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;3754602;
    Not to change the subject, but did anybody see Ari there? At first I thought I was looking at a crossdressing boy. Really bizarre.
    Yes, I saw her & thought the same thing. She's really out there, that one!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread