Althea

Logan

Re: Week 7 Photos - Blue Challenge

Epperson - LOWEST SCORES

Nicolas - LOWEST SCORES

Christopher - LOWEST SCORES

Louise - AUF'D

Irina shouldn't have won - one of the other three should've IMHO. They're closer to Macy's styles than hers is. Plus, she used a lot of tan (?) in there that really IMHO takes away from the more complimenting colors.

I actually think Shirin should've won out of those four - it could be made in the most sizes and still flatter women - but wouldn't have minded CH or Gordana winning.

Althea repeated a design idea - and while better executed than the one for the models challenge, she'd better not get caught doing this one again.

I actually apparently have Christopher and Epperson's designs backwards, but still feel the same way on both - good ideas, but poor choices in fabrics. And I agree the white ascot is a bit distracting, and also the bottom band might be a little too snug - it makes her look like a blueberry. This one I think would've been better if he did say an empire waist or something like Irina's holiday dress - say a gathering at the waist.

Louise definitely did deserve to be outed - even her dress the week prior was better made.

Nicholas lucked out with immunity - the ruffles wouldn't have been bad if done in a subtle manner like Epperson's was or even Logan's (note, he wasn't in the bottom three and he did use ruffles). I feel that with his dress the model was attacked by a bunch of chicken wire and tissue paper squares. This is doubly so when you have that weird tuft off on the model's right side (viewing left) at the chest area.

Maybe it's the picture here, but where is the blue in Logan's outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3717000;
    Maybe it's the picture here, but where is the blue in Logan's outfit?
    The same could be said for Irina's outfit. In pictures and on the runway it looks loke shades of black, gray and tan. Apparently deep navys don't translate on film.

Logan and Althea should have been in the bottom 2, I think, along w/ Louise/Nicolas. Logan's top had huge arm holes hanging way down! Did anyone else catch that? Not visible in the photo but it looked terrible on the runway.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

old cow

thanxs for the photos!

Nah i dont think Irina shouldnt have won either. And i really didnt like the way she threw Gordana under the bus. You girls are in the top, why are still bickering??

As much as i like Christopher i think his design was FUGLY and he should have been gone.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3717023;
    thanxs for the photos!

Nah i dont think Irina shouldnt have won either. And i really didnt like the way she threw Gordana under the bus. You girls are in the top, why are still bickering??

As much as i like Christopher i think his design was FUGLY and he should have been gone.
    I think he was lucky in that Nicholas' based on Heidi's comments was apparently worse but since he had immunity he had to be saved. IMHO I think there was indeed going to be a double elimination this week and would've been had that not been the case. Of course, next week that double elim could happen as no one has immunity.

Out of the four bottom ones though - I think Epperson and Christopher's at least were wearable in public - even for a costume party (Chris' just reminds me of something you could wear in "Austin Powers" for a costume). Louise's and Nicholas' however... no. They really are embarrassing - I don't think even Eva Gabor would've worn those.

How is Althea's not in the bottom three? That "suit" is total hootch! There is no excuse for having a skirt that short with a slit that high. I personally think Irinia and Logan had the best of all the designs. Christopher is a doll, but that outfit is horrid. Besides, didn't he do the same thing the week of the maternity challenge - just in pink shiny material? I hope he uses this as a much-needed wake up call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast