+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

My fav among the models is Matar, followed by Tanisha.
    I didn't care for Tara so much, and Celine could go any time also IMO.

FORT Fogey

I know this show has absolutely no substance what so ever, but it is great filler at the end of a long day.

I really like all the girls and I especially like how well they get along. They are honest and genuine people trying to make a go of a great opportunity. I don't need or want drama 24/7 so it's been a nice little break.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3729029;
    I know this show has absolutely no substance what so ever, but it is great filler at the end of a long day.

I really like all the girls and I especially like how well they get along. They are honest and genuine people trying to make a go of a great opportunity. I don't need or want drama 24/7 so it's been a nice little break.
    I agree! What a breath of fresh air to see them getting along and serious about their careers.

Heidi's little pep talk on taking advantage of every moment on camera was excellent. I have noticed, each season, how they just stand there, most without expression or awareness. People are watching this show who could boost their careers. You just have to catch someones heart or interest and another door opens.

I wish they would include a short diary talk from the designers on why they change models. Are they watching how they walk each week? Is it skin tone or hair? Personality? It would be helpful for future models, as well.

What I like about this show is that every week they show them eating.

Matar has Christopher next week and the aufee is probably him or Gordana, but maybe they'll mix it up again.

old cow

I like this show as well. I like all the girls there and its nice to see the behind the scenes on them in the outfits the designers made for them.

And i know this is low but i also enjoy hearing the gossip and such from the models about the designers. Who they like, hate, think is hot, etc., etc. I know its so highschool but its still fun!

FORT Newbie

It's great to see that the models are smart. Lisa figured out right away the "deal" that Carol Hannah and Althea worked out to save their models.

After the little pity party Ebony had for herself when Shirin got auf'd, I was glad no one picked her. The way she acted this past episode turned me off of her. No one else acted like that when their designer was eliminated.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Dangit, Lisa was so close to getting eliminated! I just really don't like her look. But whatever, at least Ebony got the boot instead. I didn't really like her either.

I'm getting really tired of the confessionals where the girls constantly say, "If your designer gets eliminated, there's a good chance that you're going home also." It's repetitive, and I hate it when things get repeated over and over and over again.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3730636;
    Dangit, Lisa was so close to getting eliminated! I just really don't like her look.
    I don't like her look, either, to the point where I am completely perplexed as to why they keep choosing her. That square, pudgy face... not to mention when she spoke she seemed really dumb. The lights were not on in her blank eyes; nobody was home.

A lot of those models do not even look like models to me -- obviously the casting people are seeing something that I do not.

FORT Fogey

I think Koji is just flat out ugly. I do not get how she is a model. She has a very awkward body as well. Kaylynn is very pretty, Tanisha has the model walk and wears clothes well, and Matur can change her look a lot to suit the clothes. I do not know the model whom Christopher always chooses, but she is just a very plain average looking girl nothing special. I think that Kaylynn or Tanisha should win this thing.

+ Reply to Thread