Fashion designer

Favorite Designer:
    Alexander McQueen, Viktor & Rolf

Johnny Sakalis | myLifetime.com

FORT Fan

Re: Johnny Sakalis - Season 6

Favorite Designer:
    Alexander McQueen, Viktor & Rolf

Fun fact, and I'm totally namedropping, I once sat in a plane with Viktor and Rolf as they were heading to London... they were literally sitting two seat ahead of me, and someone from their entourage was sitting next to me.

Not only that, but they are Dutch, as am I.

Who wants to touch me?

I wonder if this guy will need handholding throughout the season when he has a creative meltdown? That wouldn't be good.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

You can never really tell what's really going on because of "creative editing", but it looks now like Johnny has a pretty good handle on the stress of PR.

Thought his teams beachwear outfit was the best. It was definitely wearable.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3690220;
    Thought his teams beachwear outfit was the best. It was definitely wearable.
    Yea its wearable but it wasnt wearable for the beach. Plus i HATED that brown color. Didnt say beach-y to me at all.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3690322;
    Yea its wearable but it wasnt wearable for the beach. Plus i HATED that brown color. Didnt say beach-y to me at all.
    Side Note: the challenge was explained a little better to me so i can understand the Avant Garde piece a little better now. Still hated the brown colors though.

old cow

Did anyone else notice that Johnny seemed to be acting like a butt last nite? His attitude with the model was totally off. And that purple dress was fugly!

I think he mentioned a couple of shows back that he teaches model walking, and in the first (?) episode he was taking his model through her paces. Last night his "I don't tell you how to model...pause...well, yes I do" was, I think, part of his storyline in that it has now been in the show since the first episode.

That purple prom dress was a mess, wasn't it? During the model show his model decided to wear it to the power party and seemed to be placing a wide black belt around the middle of the pleated waist, then she took it off. She should have left it on as the black took the dress out of the ordinary. I guess she can design. LOL

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3698349;
    I think he mentioned a couple of shows back that he teaches model walking, and in the first (?) episode he was taking his model through her paces. Last night his "I don't tell you how to model...pause...well, yes I do" was, I think, part of his storyline in that it has now been in the show since the first episode.

That purple prom dress was a mess, wasn't it? During the model show his model decided to wear it to the power party and seemed to be placing a wide black belt around the middle of the pleated waist, then she took it off. She should have left it on as the black took the dress out of the ordinary. I guess she can design. LOL
    Oh yea i forgot about that he used to teach models how to "walk". It just seemed a bit weird the way he said it.

OMG that purple dress was WHACK! The color, the design, i liked nothing about that dress.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Definitely was NOT the WORST thing sent down the runway last night, but the lack of a print or a second color made for a very boring dress.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread