+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/10 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

terri should've DEFINITELY stayed. she's done soo well in the past. thats crap.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

Terri was an utter witch, no doubt about it. But I honestly didn't think her dress was that bad. Suede's was boring, but not nearly as bad as Kenley's. Kenley was mouthy & defiant & her materials were terrible & her design had nothing to do with Aquarius.

to the judges

Oh, I love me some Jerrell, but I didn't think that was top 2, much less the winner. Joe's was gorgeous and alot of work. Leeann's was unique & inspired.

But there's no counting the judging when former contestants are involved.

I'm not sure why Tim acted like he was happy to see Stella gone. That would be mean. So something must have been going on.

Jerrell is a cutie pie. There was a lot of construction on that skirt. The designers knew what they were doing when they picked him.

Terri is a good sew-er of pants and jackets, but she didn't seem to do much of anything else. In fact, I would have been not happy if I had to wear the outfit she made for the Dianne Von Furstenburg challenge. It was yucky 70s instead of of cool 70s. Along the way, some one must have been mean to her to make her mean to other people. That being said, bitch had to go.

Blayne had to go for the poor design. But I feel Blayne has sportswear potential. And I think he could be in the running for fan favorite.

Kenley's voice is so annoying. People don't wear chokers because they are uncomfortable and they trap the heat in. I must say I like lace choker Victorian style wedding dresses. Fran has been doing way too many chokers though.

So my revised final three: Jerrell, Leanimal, Joe (because Korto is boring), 4rth Wesley

Quote Originally Posted by volatility;3195280;
    terri should've DEFINITELY stayed. she's done soo well in the past. thats crap.
    OH, shoot! I forgot PR was on tonight, and surfing the internet, ended up here, opened the thread, and bam! saw this message. Oh well. I think this explains very clearly how I feel about this season. I don't even remember PR is on...

I was kind of hoping that Kenley would get her big mouth auf'd this week.

I'm not exactly thrilled with the crew that's left to pick from for Bryant Park...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I guess the Bryant Park three are going to be Leann, Korto & either Kenley or Jerrell.

The episode was pretty bad. They really are running out of idea and everything seems so typical and basic now. The designers are so boring and today's dress is soooo generic and blah. Last season's avant gar (sp?) was 10x better then this. With that said...

Jerrel being the winner? Really? Are you serious? Maybe my taste in the dress is different then anybody else but i seriously thought his dress was a disaster. Joe shouldve won because his dress has far more symbolism for Aries then Jerrel's Saggattarious (aside from the head piece arrow).

I am sooo happy with the bottom 4. I feel all of them shouldve left at the same time. All of them sucked.

Terri- I really hate Terri's attitude towards Keith. I HATE how she blames everything on him by accusing him for leaving her side when in fact, she pushed him away herself. I find it totally unfair and evil of her to stab him in the back for something he was at least trying to help out.

Kenley- Before i saw this episode, i really liked Kenley, now, im starting to have second thoughts about her. Not only her defensive attitude during the judging was unattractive but that dressed she made is awful! What was she thinking? I understand if she was trying to convey a bubble but the fabric and the color is just WRONG! And her model's face, argh!

Blayne- Despite i dislike him, I can see his dress potentially become a great dress but its awful. Instead of seeing a skin color type bathing suit, why not a full outfit of leather with one arm full of colorful fabric, now thats an unbalanced scale.

Suede- Not much to say. He's just... Suede.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3195273;
    I don't understand this show at all.. Suede has done nothing... and he gets to stay because she had one bad design thanks to NO HELP from Keith? This is beyond ridiculous...

On to Top Design!
    Terri got booted because she did not work well with Keith. She could not adapt her 4 patterns and 2 faces to this challenge! Both difficult personalities totally clashed in the workroom, so she decided to do it herself. I think she decided to freeze Keith out from the start. Suede is next.. the judges ate beginning to tire of his BS

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3195283;
    Terri was an utter witch, no doubt about it. But I honestly didn't think her dress was that bad. Suede's was boring, but not nearly as bad as Kenley's. Kenley was mouthy & defiant & her materials were terrible & her design had nothing to do with Aquarius.

to the judges
    I have to agree I did not "get" Kenly's design. Her mouth is setting her up for "aufing".

+ Reply to Thread