+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3166916;
    2 mistakes by the judges. Jarell and Stella should have won. Blayne's outfits was the worst and should have gone home (that's an even worse mistake). I guess Brooke broke the tie and she got her way.
    I don't think Brooke got her way as much as the judges couldn't auf Blayne because Brooke had chosen his design knowing it was too casual for the character. She shouldn't have picked it in the first place...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Kao

If Blayne had went home, I think I would have been upset, because Brooke knew what she was getting. What marched down the runway was pretty much what he showed her in the sketch, and with Leanne's help the tailoring was marvelous. Yes, I think it's something that is TOO casual to wear to the office (unless you live in California and work in the creative or Motion Picture Industry) but it's what she PICKED.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit007;3165175;
    Korto is definitely one note, and she showed a snotty side to her tonight too. This was her design, she picked Joe for the task, yet she was ready to throw him under the bus because Tim agreed with Joe about the outfit. I don't find Joe to be a jerk at all, I think he is one of the calmer people on the show who tries to act somewhat professional.
    Nothing wrong with a dashiki or two hanging in the old closet, and I do think she has a great sense of colour, but she is really limiting her customer base by being so "johnny one note". She needs to branch out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456