+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Kenley is one arrogant woman isn't she? The way she so arrogantly stood up there in front of the judges laughing at Daniel. How unprofessional was that? I would have kicked her off the show just for that. That girl's got such a big head I'm surprised she can fit through the doorways! Grrr! She bugs me so much!

Korto is starting to strike me as sort of one note, she seems to only want to design African/Ethnic/West Indian flowy loud colored garments. There was no way Brooke could have worn that jacket and not been laughed off the set. Joe reveals himself to be a jerk in all kinds of ways, in his facial expressions particularly...
    Korto is definitely one note, and she showed a snotty side to her tonight too. This was her design, she picked Joe for the task, yet she was ready to throw him under the bus because Tim agreed with Joe about the outfit. I don't find Joe to be a jerk at all, I think he is one of the calmer people on the show who tries to act somewhat professional.

I adore Kenley! Sorry, but I would've laughed in Daniel's face too.

HE should've gone home IMO. Or Blayne. Yes, Kelli has questionable taste, but Daniel's sewing skills are crap and he only does "classy" clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit007;3165175;
    Korto is definitely one note, and she showed a snotty side to her tonight too. This was her design, she picked Joe for the task, yet she was ready to throw him under the bus because Tim agreed with Joe about the outfit. I don't find Joe to be a jerk at all, I think he is one of the calmer people on the show who tries to act somewhat professional.
    I missed that part, and upon rewatching, I agree with you, I missed this whole conversation with Joe and Korto.. I think Korto spoke to Joe in an aggressive manner, but she pointed out that he needed to help himself by speaking up since she had immunity... It changes my view of Joe, you're right he's better than I thought he was.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

I think somehow arrogant is a thing for good designers.At least it shows some compitiveness just like the Olympics.Not like some other designers like they're just fooling around here.

I can't believe Kelli got auf'd. I am so sad. She went before her time I think. I can already tell someone is going to win this season that just slides by. Daniel or Blyne should have gone.

I can't believe Kelli got sent packing! I didn't like the outfit, but I didn't think it was that bad. I think Mr. Tanorexic (Blayne) should have been eliminated. There was nothing about his outfit that fit either constraint of the challenge. It was not suitable for work, nor for an evening out, in my opinion.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Here's my turn to jump on the bandwagon, Kelli shouldnt have been eliminated, Daniel and Blayne should've been eliminated, both of them are just tiresome.

Blayne should have gone, plain and simple. I am so over his crapliciousness. Daniel will surely hang himself in the next week or two, you can tell how the judges are losing their patience with his alleged "impeccable" taste...

But my biggest disappointment of the episode: why wasn't there a visit from one of the costume designers from "Lipstick Jungle," someone by the name of Daniel Vosovic? They used his clothes for the Bonfire magazine cover shoots. Why didn't he tag along to show these cut-rate "drama queens" a real PR designer?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3165261;
    Blayne should have gone, plain and simple. I am so over his crapliciousness. Daniel will surely hang himself in the next week or two, you can tell how the judges are losing their patience with his alleged "impeccable" taste...

But my biggest disappointment of the episode: why wasn't there a visit from one of the costume designers from "Lipstick Jungle," someone by the name of Daniel Vosovic? They used his clothes for the Bonfire magazine cover shoots. Why didn't he tag along to show these cut-rate "drama queens" a real PR designer?
    Quoted for truth! I had no idea that Daniel V was involved, but really, someone should have come over to guide these "kids" because most of them seem clueless and untalented. They all seem to have never seen any of the shows, and they show precious little originality or inspiration. It's an incredibly weak season. I just can't understand how they haven't found one single person, not ONE single person who is better than most of the past seasons. I don't know of one person who is a better designer than Scarlet or Daniel V or Laura Bennet or Kara Saun or Jillian or Michael K.. I mean...theyre not even as good as the previous LOSERS.

[Michael Kors] I'm underwhelmed[/Michael Kors]
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast