Thread: Your Picks for Final 3

Re: Your Picks for Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by ingrid642;3154990;
    IMO, the final three should be:

-Kenley.
    -Kelli.
    -Leanne.

(4 would be Terri and 5 Daniel).

But I don't think PR will ever have a final with just women or just men, so... Here is what I think the final three will be :

- Kenley.
    - Daniel.
    - Korto.

I still think it's a little early, but I do think that last week's challenge was important and some of them stepped up. My favorites right now are Daniel, Kenley and Terri, with Kelli and Leanne as others to watch. I am not impressed with Korto, but I will keep an open mind.

I am over Stella, Blayne and Jennifer. Suede may be on that list next if he doesn't do something good this week. He is already getting on my last nerve with the third person nonsense.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Terri is far and away my favorite, so I want her in the top 3. If I have to pick two more, I'll go with Daniel and Kenley.

FORT Newbie

I guess I'm just not understanding all of the Daniel-love ... Okay, so he made a semi-cute dress out of plastic cups in the first challenge, but after that? He's barely finished the last two challenges, and the dresses were just that -- barely finished. His blah entry in the eco-friendly challenge in particular was a major let down after he demonstrated his ability to iron plastic cups into submission.

He's adorable and everything, but I just don't think he has the time-management skills to make it to the top of the pack. (Of course, I said that about Jillian, too, and she wound up having my favorite Bryant Park collection last season ... so who knows?)

--SC

Suede says Suede will be there and it's possible that he is right
    I think Kenley unless she messes up somehow and Terri or Kelli.
    I reserve the opportunity to change my mind after about another 5 episodes.

Okay, just for fun I tallied up the votes so far.

Fyi, these votes were made BEFORE last nights' show (8/6/08)

Kenley, Kelli and Daniel are neck and neck (with about 18 votes apiece), with Terri close behind at 13

Joe, Korto, Suede, Keith and Leanne are way back on the race course with only 3-4 votes each.

What I find interesting is that there are no Jerrell votes, and that Suede has any votes at all

I have finally found my favorites and I hope they do allow an all female finale this year.

Leanne
    Korto
    Terri

Whether they "should" be the final three is for the weeks to weed out, but at this point I like what these women have brought to the cutting table.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3158152;
    I have finally found my favorites and I hope they do allow an all female finale this year.

Leanne
    Korto
    Terri

Whether they "should" be the final three is for the weeks to weed out, but at this point I like what these women have brought to the cutting table.
    After last night's challenge, I am wondering if Daniel has what it takes to go to the final three. He was so completely clueless with this challenge. I don't care if he never saw an Olympic opening ceremony in his life, the museum should certainly have helped. If all he can do is cocktail dresses, then he is in real trouble. The whole point is to show your versatility, to put your own point of view in the design. I have really liked him so far, but this was a big miss.

I still think that Kenley is the closest to a sure thing for the final three, although she could easily have been called out for that outfit. It had nothing even remotely close to an Olympic feel to it. Terri's was great, but that tube top was the one problem. It was badly fitted, the model's boobs were sticking out of it on top. Otherwise she again showed that she can work efficiently and create a creative design. Korto did better this week and I think they like her, but I am not ready to put her in my final three.

I am thinking it will be Kenley, Terri and maybe Daniel or even Leanne. She has found herself with last week's great design and this week's was lovely, too.

Kelli has lost me at this point. I haven't liked anything she has done since that first week. Joe finally got the judges attention, but I still think he is way too conservative and not nearly creative enough to be in the final three.

My picks:

Kenley - the judges love her.

Korto - she's very creative.

Joe - I have to pick him, I'm rooting for him.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Besides, when he was home recently, even though he couldn't say anything - I'm still getting the feeling that he gets more of the judges attention as this moves along.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-08-2008 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Spoilerish talk in spoilers, please

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3158152;

Leanne
    Korto
    Terri

Definitely my three favorites
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I really like to see Kelli, Terri, and Korto in the final three!

+ Reply to Thread