+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

i'm also missing shear genius. :[
    ughhh. i hate not having cableeee but this isnt my house grr.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;3142676;
    OMG I'm missing it AND Shear Genius I hope Blayne goes home. He's not Girlicious, he's Sucklicious.
    Totally sucklicious. Having not seen tonight's episode yet, Blayne would be my first pick to go home, based on last episode's outfit and his rationale behind the outfit - saying that he wanted to do something "crazy" and "obnoxious" to get the judges attention, when really he just was looking for justification for sucking.

looking thru the pictures on bravos website, i have to say i loveddd blaynes dress!
    and kenley's was awesome, too. of course, so was suedes, but he won, obviously.
    its so interesting to see them move from grocery store items to actual fabric...
    so that they can showcase their work a little better. my favorite part of the show.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

That must have been really tough to do with the models getting the material and not having a choice in the color or the amount of fabric that was purchased and then having to run with it. Stella is still driving me crazy with her whinning around about what she does and doesn't do with her designs. If she didn't want to use other materials and other designs, she shouldn't have tried out for the show.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Did anyone else notice that on the phone poll they circled the second highest percentage?

Favorite moment from this week:

Korto: This is the outside of the dress.

Tim: (hiccups) This is the outside of the dress?

Korto: Yes.

(Tim has a minor seizure and a neck spasm)

Tim: (trying to refold arms nonchalantly) ...Oh!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Jerell's dress was too slutty, too much of that Michael Knight S-S-S goin' on.

Wesley *sigh* -- unfortunately it really was a train wreck. The fit was a nightmare; it looked like a high school Home Ec project. Anne Slowey would have given it the Golden Tootie.

Leanne's was way worse than Wesley's, though. It looked like she scooped up his leftovers and sewed it up by hand. She should have gone.

Stella's worked because it exuded "cocktail" while some of the others didn't. But I think it was a little overrated. I thought it was too short and too Studio 54. Not a winner for me.

Suede's looked fabulous from far away, but it looks too patchwork-puckery up close. They should let the judges get a closer look at these if they want. The fit wasn't optimum, but it was one of the few dresses with a creative vision driving it. The rest were merely nice dresses.

Kenley's was lovely, clean lines, chic. Korto's looked like it was peeling from too much sun.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I actually like Stella, so it was nice seeing her in the top 3. There were others that I thought were better, but it was still a nice surprise.

I really liked Suede's and Kenley's dresses. They were great. I kind of prefer Kenley's dress after looking at the picture of it on the official site, but Suede still made a very nice dress.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I really, really love Suede but argh, i really dont like Suede's dress. It looks like barf to be honest and I wouldnt buy it. I think the only reason why he won is because he put massive amount of work into it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireangelOne;3142766;
    Did anyone else notice that on the phone poll they circled the second highest percentage?
    Yeah, I noticed that. But I agree with Tanalicous being more obnoxious than Suede talking about Suede in the 3rd person. And even Stella's "I only do leather" is worse, because why the heck even try out for this show?!

Blayne was hilarious making fun of her and he handled it correctly when she asked him about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast