Keith

Kenley

Leanne

Suede

Terri

Wesley

Jerry - Auf'd

Re: Week 1 Creations - Grocery Store Challenge

Thanks, lobeck! Wow, I don't think I saw Suede's dress at all on the show! It's stunning! I wonder what it's made out of.

My favorites: Kelli, Suede, Jerell, and Joe.

If it wasn't for Daniel being the only one to use cups and Korto the only one to use live produce, I'm sure any of these (Suede, Jerell, and Joe) would have made the top 3. It was really only the materials that got Daniel & Korto ranked so high; their designs are very simple - one sweetheart cup minidress, one maxi dress with long flaired sleeves.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3136759;
    Thanks, lobeck! Wow, I don't think I saw Suede's dress at all on the show! It's stunning! I wonder what it's made out of.
    The black/white part of the dress is a tablecloth, and the blue pieces are doggie waste disposal bags.

Keith's model is wonderful!

A couple of the models seem, er, not so perky.

I wonder when we will get to know the model's names?

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3136783;
    The black/white part of the dress is a tablecloth, and the blue pieces are doggie waste disposal bags.
    Thanks! I'll never look at those bags the same way again. Alas, the dress was brought down by its tablecloth-ness.
    2003-2008.

Huh, there are four dresses up there that I don't remember seeing. I do remember thinking that 16 dresses went by awfully fast, I wonder if some weren't shown? Or maybe my mind just glazed over because there were so many of them!

I don't remember Emily's dress, how could I miss that clown collar?

They should have kicked Blayne off right a long with Jerry, that was HIDEOUS!

Jennifer - another one I don't remember. Hard to comment from the photo because all that white is washed out.

Jerell - What the heck is that! How did I miss this dress? Its like something is moulting off her arm... wow.

Kenley - Not a bad dress, I sort of like the whole feel of it even if the lines are odd but I don't remember seeing this dress either.

I think if Terri hadn't used a table cloth for the skirt and had done the whole dress out of mops? She would have been in the top. I really like what she did with those mops.

I really do think Daniel should have won, he made a dress out of plastic cups! Thats rather awesome.

Thanks for setting up this thread lobeck!

While Kelli's is a worthy winning dress, I think Kenley got the shaft. I really love the shape, and the I think dodge ball bustier was a very creative idea. But she probably got lumped in with all the others who relied on tablecloth for part of the look. I think it's also why Terri didn't get special mention: her top is phenomenal, but her skirt is kind of an afterthought.

Joe's is very pretty, but did he glue his pasta onto tablecloth, or just muslin? either way, I keep hearing Jeffrey S. calling Angela an "artsy-craftsy macaroni gluer" in the back of my head...

I'm glad Jerry is gone, but Stella's piece is unacceptable. I wouldn't have minded a double-auf. Although it might be fun to take bets to see if she ever cracks a smile this season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The only models I like are Keith's and Stella's.
    Cycle 10 Photos of the Week:
    Homeless: Kimberly; Makeover: Lauren; Lingerie: Anya; Meat: Lauren; Paint: Katarzyna; Music: Katarzyna; Water: Anya; Airplane: Lauren; Commercial: Katarzyna; Castle: Anya; Celebrity: Anya; Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3136960;
    Jennifer - another one I don't remember. Hard to comment from the photo because all that white is washed out.
    She made her dress out of paper towels, and added little lipstick kisses to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast