+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Season 5 Spoilers Thread

Project Runway Season 5 Spoilers Thread

This just in! Season 5 has begun production!

I've been walking past Parsons on my way home from work recently, and last night, the lights were finally on and someone was home. This was taken 'round midnight, with my cheap cellphone.

Hoping to catch some action over the next several weeks. Wish me luck.

I miss the big red panels in front of the building. It looks so much tackier now...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Project Runway season 5 spoilers

Woo, lit up at midnight - what a giveaway! Cool, good luck with the secret agent work!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Re: Project Runway season 5 spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3049765;
    Woo, lit up at midnight - what a giveaway! Cool, good luck with the secret agent work!
    Thanks! It's hard to tell in the photo, but the curtains were open on the second floor, and the front room was full of video equipment and cases, so I know it wasn't just a late night class or something.

I wish I could find a layout to the building, to find out which floor houses the workroom, the auditorium, etc...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Project Runway Season 5 Speculation

MFW! A spy in the house of fashion! Keep on snooping. If you have any free time, case out Mood and see what you can find.

Project Runway Season 5 Spoilers Thread

Finally, I spotted something!

Went walking by Parsons after work tonight, as I have many times this month, before heading up to the Times Square subway. Only this time, people were coming out! : So, I turned right around and, loser-stalker that I am, nonchalantly followed them for a few blocks just to see if they were bonafide PR5 contestants. And wouldn't you know it, they led me right to The Atlas Apartments! (I guess the New Gotham Apts last year were a fluke) One of them was carrying a Mood Fabrics tote bag as well, so hello, ya think!?

The rest of this will be in spoiler tags as I heard snippets of conversation between them; also it involves an individual who has already been sort-of-outed as a contestant elsewhere on the Internets:

Click to see Spoiler:
    3 people (1 bald, bespeckled guy in a maroon t-shirt; 1 petite, slim African-American woman in a full Nazri-like do, wearing black-and-white striped capri pants and carrying a Mood Fabrics tote; and 1 blond twink who just HAD to be this guy) walked from Parsons to the Atlas Apartments. I nonchalantly followed close behind, alternately playing with my MP3 player and my cellphone, trying to appear too-busy-to-care who they were.

Apparently there had been a judging/elimination tonight. They have been taping for a few weeks already, so they have to be pretty deep into the season, so it is particularly spoilerish that I spotted these 3 people.

The woman did most of the talking, and Blayne peppered her banter with a lot of supportive mmm-hmming and almost interview-like questions. (There were no cameras present) The bald man (who kind of looks like a non-scary Charlie/Shear Genius) said nothing. The woman was a little upset, because apparently she was in the bottom 2 tonight for the first time all season.

She also talked about another girl (I want to say Mandi but the name was more unique/exotic than that) who the judges apparently had previously told to get herself in gear -- I think she was the one who was auf'd tonight, or already had been, because Blayne-guy asked the woman "Do you miss her?" Other than that, I only heard certain identifying buzzwords in the white noise, such as "finale."

I followed them (even walked past them at one point, clever mongoose that I am) until they entered the Atlas building, and then headed back toward the Subway.

All in all, not too heavy on details, but once the first episode airs, some of these people might be recognizable from the descriptions. I make no guarantees about accuracy; it happened on noisy NYC streets, half of which were getting torn up and repaved along the way.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

You rock MFW! I love it when you're in secret agent mode.
    CYA

FORT Newbie

Yeah, it's great to have some info on what's going on!
    I can't wait for the first episode!

After seeing the cast bios, the designers I followed home that night (in this post above) were
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Terri, Blayne and Keith; the auf'd woman they were referring to was Kenlee
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Heads up y'all: Heidi will be on Live with Regis and Kelly on Wednesday.

MFW, thanks for the fantstic super secret agent info!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

Re: Project Runway Season 5 Spoilers Thread

read a rumor on eweekly that there will be an on-set hook up.. any spoilers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast