+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wesley - Season 5

Re: Wesley - Season 5

What a cutie, I really think he was cut too early and insipid Korto should have left instead. One look at her previous designs and you know how creative or should I say how uncreative she's going to get. zzzzzz
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

After getting very little camera time in the first challenge, we have to say goodbye to Wesley already.

Yes, the dress was poorly sewn and very short - the first part being entirely his fault but the second half . . . not so much. He had only the fabric the model purchased and nothing more.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3144292;
    After getting very little camera time in the first challenge, we have to say goodbye to Wesley already.

Yes, the dress was poorly sewn and very short - the first part being entirely his fault but the second half . . . not so much. He had only the fabric the model purchased and nothing more.
    Didn't his model buy some light green fabric? I think he could have used that fabric, too, and made an amazing dress. Brown and green go well together. Too bad he dismissed that green fabric right away.

FORT Fan

He was eye-candy! I need eye candy!

Where are the scandalous naked Wesley pics!? I need a new Hunter Daniel (of manhunt fame!)

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;3144923;
    Didn't his model buy some light green fabric? I think he could have used that fabric, too, and made an amazing dress. Brown and green go well together. Too bad he dismissed that green fabric right away.
    Actually, brown and green tend to clash, which is why you rarely see people wear the two colours together. The only way I can see those colours work together is if he set out to make a dress that evokes a tree. Daviel V had a similar problem when his black fabric turned out to be brown, and ended up throwing that fabic away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123