+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suede - Season 5

Re: Suede - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3152673;
    Suede's looking to get punched in the nose. Suede knows exactly how pretentious it sounds to refer to Suede in the third person and Suede does it anyway because it amuses Suede. Suede thinks it will get Suede noticed in this pack of relatively low key people (well, low key for THIS show, not for real life).
    Suede is only a bit less annoying because we have Blayne who takes the cake.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3155400;
    Suede is only a bit less annoying because we have Blayne who takes the cake.
    You would think for someone who has such a grandiose vision of himself that he has to talk about himself in the third person, that he would make better designs. Maybe he should just start talking like a normal person in the first person and start creating something good.

It is bad enough that he thinks "Suede" is a cool moniker, but the fact that Suede keeps referring to himself as Suede is quickly driving me insane!! confused

FORT Fogey

He is too old not to see how his 3rd person affect will hamper him. There are many good designers out there and I doubt he can create something so grand that a star would overlook his arrogant and obnoxious personality to have it.

You know what? I think Suede has just invented this gimmick so that he'll get his own montage on the reunion special. Then they'll do some boring stupid montage of Suede talking about himself, along with clips of of other designers imitating him talking about himself, and he'll be like, "Haha, OMG I'm so embarrassed!" Don't do the montage, Bravo!!!!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

If nothing else it's gotten him noticed on the boards.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Um, the crossed eyes, the flannel shirts and the blue Tintin lick on his dome already took care of that. What he says is almost secondary.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3157349;
    He is too old not to see how his 3rd person affect will hamper him. There are many good designers out there and I doubt he can create something so grand that a star would overlook his arrogant and obnoxious personality to have it.
    Suede knows exactly how Suede comes off when Suede talks about Suede. Suede is doing it for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3157567;
    You know what? I think Suede has just invented this gimmick so that he'll get his own montage on the reunion special. Then they'll do some boring stupid montage of Suede talking about himself, along with clips of of other designers imitating him talking about himself, and he'll be like, "Haha, OMG I'm so embarrassed!" Don't do the montage, Bravo!!!!
    Exactly. It's a manipulation, just as a hundred other famewhores have done various things to get screen time.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can hear him whining now: I want to be different. I don't want to be like everybody else.

This kind of idiocy leads to the person being just like everyone else, and looking foolish. If that's the best he can do, he needs to go back to the drawing board.

Of course, we don't know how many personalities are hiding in there, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Suede needs to realize that Suede is not a teenager anymore and that, in fact, Suede is almost 40.

Suede Suede Suede Suede Suede!!!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast