+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stella - Season 5

FORT Fan

Re: Stella - Season 5

I hated her "Nightlife in NY" look. Of course she went for a photo of a horse's tack as her "inspiration" - like she really had to be inspired afresh to use leatha? I hate Blayne, but I feel forever indebted to him for that hysterical "leatha" monologue he launched into last week. But the fit - she is probably the only person in the world that could have given that skinny skinny model the appearance of a muffin top over those hideous pants. If any of you have a chance to see the Week 3 runway again, watch that poor model try to look attractive in that crap. She couldn't sell that look if it was made out of $1000 bills.

Quote Originally Posted by manicorganic;3150816;
    I hated her "Nightlife in NY" look. Of course she went for a photo of a horse's tack as her "inspiration" - like she really had to be inspired afresh to use leatha? I hate Blayne, but I feel forever indebted to him for that hysterical "leatha" monologue he launched into last week. But the fit - she is probably the only person in the world that could have given that skinny skinny model the appearance of a muffin top over those hideous pants. If any of you have a chance to see the Week 3 runway again, watch that poor model try to look attractive in that crap. She couldn't sell that look if it was made out of $1000 bills.
    Honestly, I can't even remember what her outfit looked like last night but I feel exactly the way that you feel! I thought the same thing (about choosing the horse tack). Why did she even bother to say the bit (on the first episode) about wanting the judges to see that she could do more than just leather) if that's all she wants to do? The only reason that I can stand Blayne is because of his "leatha" comments! Stella is just a miserable person to look at and to listen to. The only thing that I can say, that's positive about her, is that she looks better when she has makeup on!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3150890;
    The only thing that I can say, that's positive about her, is that she looks better when she has makeup on!

Even that is debatable.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3152094;
    Even that is debatable.
    Agreed! Her picture on the banner looks like a mugshot gone wrong!

FORT Fogey

Maybe 'cause I'm from Queens, but I love her (the person), still not sure of her fashions - 1 out of three.

Kao

I have to admit, watching her is a guilty pleasure; she cracks me the hell up. She needs to get over the whole LETHA thing though, pop out of her comfort zone.

Who is John Galt?

This woman is a trip - an interesting trip back to the hard rock era. I enjoy her though for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3156055;
    I have to admit, watching her is a guilty pleasure; she cracks me the hell up. She needs to get over the whole LETHA thing though, pop out of her comfort zone.
    Yeah, me too...she is so hilarious, and has me cracking up all the time. I have to rewind the dvr and watch her over and over sometimes. I was dying over Blayne talking about her and the leatha......cracking up right now just thinking about it.

I initially thought I would really like her, but I'm getting tired of her negativity. She needs to stop being such an Eeyore and go out on a limb! I think she is capable of something more interesting than what we have seen so far!

Her saving grace with me (and I hope the jsudges) is that she has a clearly defined aesthetic. I have been amazed as to how many people get on this show and they have no idea who they are or what kind of collection they would put together if they made it to Bryant Park.

With Stella we know that we will get leatha and grommets
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast