+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Leanne - Season 5

Re: Leanne - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3205505;
    I was sad when Leanne broke up with Karalynne, one of my favorite models this season. I think it was a mature decision though, they can't 'owe' the models their safety since they didn't choose them at the beginning.
    I really like Karalyn also. I'm a sucker for tears, so I almost teared up myself when she walked off the runway crying her heart out.

But with that said, she has done her video blogs on the official site. She stated that she "couldn't believe Leanne would do this to her," which is understandable, but then said that she "wanted Jerell to win."
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

ah kids... she didn't think it was a problem when she undercut Leanne???

FORT Fan

On an unrelated note, I thougt Leanne was too cute when she modeled Kenley's "hip-hop" outfit. How could Kenley have the nerve to suggest Leanne's modeling hurt the outfit. Hello?! Leanne aint no model. Leanna was off-beat and akward, but that's what added to her charm and made her so cute on the runway.

Kenley's outfit wasn't hip-hop!

But you see it's never Kenley's fault.

Since Leeanne looked terrible in the outfit, it was her fault. Not the design or the craftsmanship. Never!

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3209560;
    But you see it's never Kenley's fault.

Since Leeanne looked terrible in the outfit, it was her fault. Not the design or the craftsmanship. Never!
    Just like the fact that Kenley's pants weren't poorly made, the problem was that "Leanne has a weird body."

I just wanna slap the Jungle Red right off her lips sometimes...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I am so happy for Leanne! I don't remember the last time I've rooted for a contestant this much. I really, truly hope that she sways future fashion trends.

FORT Fan

LeAnne the one with no personality, how could you not root for her, no personality is still better than a horrible personality...

The girl is just plain bland and boring, the fact that this topic barely reached 5 pages is telling of that fact.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cairon;3218351;
    LeAnne the one with no personality, how could you not root for her, no personality is still better than a horrible personality...

The girl is just plain bland and boring, the fact that this topic barely reached 5 pages is telling of that fact.

Yep// no personality is better than a horrible one so that there are not 15 pages devoted to what a witch she is.

Leanne.. no personality, but a great designer and the WINNER

It's not that she doesn't have a personality IMO but her personality and sense of humor are too underground for TV. She has one of those off key senses of humor that would play well in person but not on the stage. I loved the small bit of her "spy" story where she said she hadn't been to any foreign countries so she hadn't had any foreign affairs; then she slunk around the corner and played with a French accent...low key, but cute IMO.

Have you noticed that Leanne looks like an elf? So does her boyfriend. They both have elf ears. Maybe they really live in the forest...wait...they do. Well, the great northwest forests (urban and natural) of Portland. Higher up this thread I placed a link to an article that talks about her using sustainable (green) materials in her clothing, and she mentioned it tonight. She will evolve beyond folding fabric...but I hope she stays with the elegant structural elements that IMO make her clothes so beautiful.

BRAVO, Leanne! Since you're buying the drinks, I'll have a Manhattan while lounging on the banquette wearing your "foreign affairs" gown.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I just saw her on REGIS and KELLY. She said that she will be moving to NYC and working hard to put on a show next year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast