+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Kenley - Season 5

FORT Fan

Re: Kenley - Season 5

He said next week's episode will be "explosive" on the runway. Andy said he "can't wait till next week!" I wish he'd let on a few more details but you can tell by his reaction it's gonne be a good one.

Those AmEx interviews are more interesting than I'd expected. I did not realize all of the eliminated contestants are sequestered (until when they did not say). Or that there's little to no break between challenges. Suede (or Joe, I can't remember which) said sometimes the next challenge starts only hours after elimination.

BTW, Tabitha is hysterical. She certainly speaks her mind!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by azluna;3206333;
    He said next week's episode will be "explosive" on the runway. Andy said he "can't wait till next week!" I wish he'd let on a few more details but you can tell by his reaction it's gonne be a good one.

Those AmEx interviews are more interesting than I'd expected. I did not realize all of the eliminated contestants are sequestered (until when they did not say). Or that there's little to no break between challenges. Suede (or Joe, I can't remember which) said sometimes the next challenge starts only hours after elimination.

BTW, Tabitha is hysterical. She certainly speaks her mind!

I am a dullard. Are you referring to Tabitha from the salon take-over show? That's the only Tabatha I see a blog for.

FORT Fan

Yes, that Tabitha. She was Andy's guest along with Suede. They pair up different people with the last PR elimiation to interview. (Last week it was Chris March and Joe.) I haven't watched the other interviews yet. Next week it will be Daniel with whoever is eliminated. (PLEASE be Kenley!)

FORT Fan

Jexter, here's the link to the interview: BravoTV.com - Watch What Happens - After the Sew - LIVE
    You need an AmEx card to view - but not to watch the previews.
    Last edited by azluna; 09-26-2008 at 11:26 PM.

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by azluna;3206333;
    That's standard for most reality shows. So even if you lose, you win with a free paid expenses (within reason) vacation. They can't send people hone individually after they get eliminated because enterprising souls then can tell who leaves when, etc. So generally what they do is sequester the "losers" either in another building (or another floor) from the people still in the competition until it's down to the nitty-gritty (pre Bryant Park in this case) and THEN send everyone home at the same time. ANTM is done a little different because they go overseas; the loser girls are sequestered until it's overseas time and then are sent home while the top 5 girls are sent overseas and the losers from that same group are sequestered until the show is over and then all 5 girls are flown home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by azluna;3206365;
    Jexter, here's the link to the interview: BravoTV.com - Watch What Happens - After the Sew - LIVE
    You need an AmEx card to view - but not to watch the previews.
    Thanks so much. That Bravo site is pure chaos for me!

Kenley took over where Terri left off, in terms of nasty attitude. Both are talented, but have a bad attitude, with a touch of snottiness.

I think the final three will be Korto, Jerell and Kenley. All three have talent and in the end that's all that matters. I'm rooting for Korto. She's original, stylish and with the proper size/alterations her clothes can work on a 0, 10, or 20.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

FORT Fan

Anyone else think Kenley is still around for the drama factor? Yes, Kenley is talented, but she just doesn't listen. I've been hoping her attitude would bite her in the butt, but that hasn't happened yet.

She cannot accept constructive criticism, so she sees it as an attack. She's way too defensive, and she needs to listen to those "in the know" like Tim and the judges.

I do think she has talent, but she's got to get over that defensive attitude and listen to advice. She can either choose to heed the advice or not, but at the very least she should acknowledge that these people know more about fashion design than she does.

I do think that Jerrell and Korto are set for the F3, I'm just not sure if Kenley or Leanne will be the third.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

If she wouldn't have used the snakeskin material her dress would have been an almost perfect representation of the botanical theme. I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. It's her attitude that I really can't stand. And to blame Leanne for her musical design being in the bottom was just beyond the pale. Is she that out of it that she really thought it was hip hop?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

+ Reply to Thread