+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Project Runway in the Media

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Project Runway Season 5 Speculation

I forgot about the casting episode too. It's been such a long time since the start of Season 3--two years! ITA, FF--if they do a casting episode, the delay will make some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3123310;
    I forgot about the casting episode too. It's been such a long time since the start of Season 3--two years! ITA, FF--if they do a casting episode, the delay will make some sense.
    Season 2 had the best casting episode, in my opinion. I thought the former cast members offered great insight.

I love you avatar btw!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location

Sooooo happy this show is coming back on again so soon! Woot! And on Bravo too, I think it's going to lose something when it goes to Lifetime, but we'll keep an open mind.

So, my TIVO is set to tape I think all PRs.... I think, unless something higher on the priority list (So You Think You Can Dance) is on. I think my Season Pass reads 1. SYTYCD, 2. American Idol, 3. Project Runway, 4. ANTM. It rightfully did not schedule the PR premiere at 9 on Wednesday, but then didn't pick up the re-run either. I'll have to check my settings, but just in case for you TIVO Forters, the episode is not "named" in the upcoming episodes list it's just "Project Runway". When you open that episode it only says 2008, and in the bottom corner "Episode 501". Just an FYI to make sure we all get our fix!

MF, I love that you've been spying!!! That's awesome. I used to work blocks away from Parsons (Penn Plaza) but no longer (it's all Jersey, all the time).... I wonder if a course catalog or something would provide a map of sorts.... I've been there a few times for Sample sales, but only in the lobby and in the basement. I remember the lobby had information around, though.
    Last edited by VeronicaBelle27; 07-11-2008 at 11:57 AM.
    Could does not mean should

They are going to release cast info and episode/guest judge info for the season on Monday. Perhaps TiVO will be updated then...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

Re Nina Garcia, I read somewhere that she is now (or will be soon be) working for Marie Claire. I KNOW I read it , but whether is is true or not, I do not know.

Re: Real World producers to take over PR on Lifetime

Moving the show to LA will be worse for Project Runway than ANTM. ANTM always went out of the country. The problem for ANTM is having non-model type contestants. I use to watch ANTM. I don't bother most of the time in recent seasons.

LA fashion week isn't much to write home about. No big name models there.

Re: Real World producers to take over PR on Lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;3085624;
    Agree 100%! PR without New York will not be the same.
    Just watched the marathon this weekend, and the thought of Season 6 on gawdawful Lifetime was almost, no it was, too much to bear. I simply cannot imagine Tim Gunn, one of the most classy people around, in LA (and I grew up there) trying to "make it work."
    Susan

Re: Project Runway Season 5 in the Media

They are casting now for season 6. And I see that they have income limits (sales less than $100,000).

We want to see the best designers, perhaps ones that we would not otherwise get to know. Seasons three and four would not have been as interesting if we didn't have Jeff or handsome. Quality looks like it could be going desperately down hill.

Heidi was on The Today Show this morning and said that they only finished filming the last episode before they go off to work on their collections two days ago.

Tomorrow, she is on Regis and Kelly.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3132534;
    Heidi was on The Today Show this morning and said that they only finished filming the last episode before they go off to work on their collections two days ago.
    Hmm...that means that the finalists will have less than 2 months to complete their collections. It also means that they are going to have to keep the winner a secret for a full month, since the season finale episode is in mid-October.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread