+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/5 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2830853;
    Lol, who are you quoting?

A character known as "It's Happy Bunny".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2830853;
    Thank you! I'm not sure how Sweet Pea got to show a collection as she was not in the run-off, but it was nice to see them all.
    At the time of the Bryant Park show, Sweet P had not yet been eliminated on TV. Whenever this happens, they have all the designers who are still appearing on the show design collections, so that they don't spoil anyone's outcome. The decoy collections get lots of coverage on the Internet, but are never seen on TV.

Austin Scarlett showed a collection at the first finale, and Kara Janx showed one at the second. Last season they didn't need a decoy because the last 4 designers were all in. This season, the timing of the episode airings was behind for some reason.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2831103;
    A character known as "It's Happy Bunny".
    I love Happy Bunny!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

When the new season starts, I'll be more than ready for it. For whatever reason, I never got into this one
    I even missed some episodes and only caught them on rerun and that never happened before. I wish everyone from season 4 the best but bring on season 5 and please bring back some of the diversity of past seasons. Congrats Christian, you weren't my favorite but I had no favorite, so be as "fierce" as you can and shake things up.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2831674;
    When the new season starts, I'll be more than ready for it. For whatever reason, I never got into this one
    I even missed some episodes and only caught them on rerun and that never happened before. I wish everyone from season 4 the best but bring on season 5 and please bring back some of the diversity of past seasons. Congrats Christian, you weren't my favorite but I had no favorite, so be as "fierce" as you can and shake things up.
    I agree, the contestants were boring this season but the Season 4 contestants had more talent that Seasons 1, 2 and 3 combined! Personality wise, no season will match the dynamics of the Season 2 contestants in my opinion! Oh, Andre......I miss you!!! Did he ever find his chiffon?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2832320;
    I agree, the contestants were boring this season but the Season 4 contestants had more talent that Seasons 1, 2 and 3 combined! Personality wise, no season will match the dynamics of the Season 2 contestants in my opinion! Oh, Andre......I miss you!!! Did he ever find his chiffon?
    A lot of people are saying the same thing, that the S4 designers were all too professional and established, which made for smoother challenges and less humor/drama. Can you imagine what the season would have been like without Christian?

They need more raw talent and fewer working people just looking to grow their business. I'm not saying I want more Jeffrey-style drama, but at least have some people who go out to a bar once in a while. That didn't happen at all this season. It was all work, no play.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I LOVED this season! I'm so tired of reality shows that are really about the drama. For shows like Project Runway, it only serves to diminish credibility. Plus, I think there was plenty of drama this season - grumpy Victorya, eccentric Christians, sick Jack, the spiritual lady (can't recall her name), etc. Combined with some of the best challenges ever, I really liked this season a great deal.

Premium Member

did anyone watch SNL's spoof of Christian, Heidi and Tim Gunn and all his words like tranny ferosh LMAO.

Im just wondering why even have a celebrity guest judge for the final runway show? Just have Heidi, Micheal and Nina. They have seen almost all of their work why not at the last final one just be those three?

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;2832742;
    Im just wondering why even have a celebrity guest judge for the final runway show? Just have Heidi, Micheal and Nina. They have seen almost all of their work why not at the last final one just be those three?
    I agree with that, or else have the guest judge be a fashion expert, not a celebrity.

On the flip side, I kind of miss the old days, when Michael and/or Nina weren't locked into their chairs week after week. I liked the mix of guest/substitute judges, like Anne Slowey or Vera Wang. I think it's better to get some different opinions about the designers, instead of the inevitable "Don't bore Nina" catch-22 situation by challenge #10. Maybe the problem is that Nina is too easily bored!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread