+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/5 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2827535;
    I love this photo from Bravo's site:

Kind of scared at how big Heidi's mouth is.

Just want to point out, Victoria Beckham get's the award for worst-dressed woman, and she loves Christian's collection...

Just sayin'
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

When Heidi interrupted Christian's victory celebration to say that Victoria Beckham had something important to say, I was expecting VB to make a momentous announcement, like "I would like to commission you to design something for me to wear to an upcoming event..."

Instead, she said ""I would be honored to wear any piece of your clothing."

That was the important thing VB had to say?

Okay, maybe it was just me, but did anyone else think it sounded like she was simply angling for a free outfit?

I mean, really, she had already made it crystal clear that she loved, loved, loved Christian's collection. What other reason could she have for reiterating--reminding him, really--how very much she would like to wear anything he made?

I thought it was kind of tacky. JMO, of course.

I just went and looked over Sweet Pea and Chris's collections (I didn't want to look until after the finale). I was most impressed by Sweet Pea's stuff. I still don't think she would have won if she got to the end, but I thought her looks were much edgier and creative than what we saw on the show. I need to look at Chris's on my other computer, everything looks dark on this one...

that is cute!

I am so glad he won. I wasn't loving his BP collection, but throughout the course of the season I liked a lot of his stuff & he always impressed me with how detailed & fast he was. Not to mention he had me laughing every week!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Jillian's line of clothing is very, very nice, stylish but for a woman to wear her clothing, that person would have to be very tall and slim.

Rami, his line was very nice, the dresses, gowns.

Christian, he used feathers for his gown, his clothes had too many ruffles, on the sleeves, neckline, it was just too much. His clothing is good for shows but not for wearing out in public.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2827649;
    I just went and looked over Sweet Pea and Chris's collections (I didn't want to look until after the finale). I was most impressed by Sweet Pea's stuff.
    Where did you go to see those? If not able to post here, please PM me! I looked at the official site and could not find anything. We felt let down not to have seen all 12 of Chris' pieces. Rami really only gave us 11, since that ugly first dress in the uber-ugly colors looked identical in teal and rose.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;2827583;
    Okay, maybe it was just me, but did anyone else think it sounded like she was simply angling for a free outfit?
    Not just you; we thought so, too. She was so tacky.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2827565;
    Kind of scared at how big Heidi's mouth is.

Just want to point out, Victoria Beckham get's the award for worst-dressed woman, and she loves Christian's collection...

Just sayin'
    I think 2007 was the second time she topped the list of worst dressed??? I wondered why she was the guest judge for Bryant Park. For a normal episode yes, but not the most important one?

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;2827583;
    When Heidi interrupted Christian's victory celebration to say that Victoria Beckham had something important to say, I was expecting VB to make a momentous announcement, like "I would like to commission you to design something for me to wear to an upcoming event..."

Instead, she said ""I would be honored to wear any piece of your clothing."

That was the important thing VB had to say?

I mean, really, she had already made it crystal clear that she loved, loved, loved Christian's collection. What other reason could she have for reiterating--reminding him, really--how very much she would like to wear anything he made?

I thought it was kind of tacky. JMO, of course.
    After all her lip service to him, I was expecting to see her humping his leg onstage while the closing credits rolled.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

I thought Rami deserved to win, based on the collection. His pieces were cohesive, beautiful, and almost everything presented was flawless. His evening gowns were stunning and his separates were also great. Out of all of them, I felt Rami had the best collection.

Christian's wasn't horrible, but it definitely did not deserve to win. Nearly every piece was black with puffy sleeves and skinny pants. Where was the variation? Also, the second to last piece with the billion ruffles made Christian's model look like a burnt marshmallow, and the last piece was way too costumey, although intricate.

Jillian's collection was great for the everyday woman, but it was highly forgettable. Even now, hardly a day after the finale, I only remember two or three of Jillian's pieces, although I would wear any one of them.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Funny and cute pics

Based on the finale, I really liked Jillian's collection more than Christian and Rami and thought she deserved to win that night alone. Overall though, I think Christian really deserves to be crowned the winner for his "fierceness" designs all throughout the season. It was funny to see him so nervous last night though in front of the judges . I think he and Victoria Beckham became pretty fast friends that night also. He even offered his "hombre dress" to Victoria .

Regarding Rami, I agree from all the judges when they said that his strength are evening gowns. I didn't like the colors he use on his collections also (except for those evening gowns).
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

+ Reply to Thread