+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/20 Reunion Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 2/20 Reunion Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Ugh, poor Chris. If he ended up not being in the final 3 (I hope he does), this was probably the final smack for him. Auf'd, brought back, sort of goes to Bryant Park but on probation, and maybe doesn't even get to compete. And no $10,000 to blow on a vacation to recuperate, even.

Christian doesn't need to recuperate, he's hyperactive. He's like an exposed electrical cord. Grrrrrr...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I am also surprised that Christian won fan favorite. I always felt that Sweet Pea and Chris M. has more legions of fans than Christian. i think that Christian is an awesome designer in the history of the show but, not appealing enough for a complete landslide victory in being voted fan favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2804827;
    Ugh, poor Chris. If he ended up not being in the final 3 (I hope he does), this was probably the final smack for him. Auf'd, brought back, sort of goes to Bryant Park but on probation, and maybe doesn't even get to compete. And no $10,000 to blow on a vacation to recuperate, even.

Christian doesn't need to recuperate, he's hyperactive. He's like an exposed electrical cord. Grrrrrr...
    Actually I think that Chris would be incrediably appreciative that he even made it on the show and got a chance to show the world what he's capable of doing.

Hopefully he'll see the whole on again and off again as a sign that he is very much wanted in the high fashion scene. He's not disposable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2804826;
    What i don't understand is why was Victorya upset that Jack left. i got the feeling that she was upset as in mad, not necessarily saddened that he left. i could be wrong in my assessment so, could someone correct me or enlighten me?

Though I am glad that he's fine and I hope that he'll come back next season!
    I didn't understand her attitude in general tonight. I was hoping it would be explained but I guess we're left to wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2804826;
    What i don't understand is why was Victorya upset that Jack left. i got the feeling that she was upset as in mad, not necessarily saddened that he left. i could be wrong in my assessment so, could someone correct me or enlighten me?

Though I am glad that he's fine and I hope that he'll come back next season!
    I agree.......she looked upset as in angry and not "sad". It made me wonder if there was any substance to the rumor circulating that the show told Jack he had to leave, rather then him choosing to leave.

I don't get Christian as fan fav either........Sweet Pea by a mile for me!

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2804710;
    What??? Christian as Fan Favorite? It can't be!! (I'm stuck at work, haven't seen the ep yet)

The fix is in. He must have won at Bryant Park so they're trying to make it look justified by doing this too. I call BS.

I think its just the opposite. That he lost and they are throwing him a bone. I find it difficult to believe he won by a landslide. You could tell before they announced it that even he expected Chris to win, as did others.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2804891;
    I think its just the opposite. That he lost and they are throwing him a bone. I find it difficult to believe he won by a landslide. You could tell before they announced it that even he expected Chris to win, as did others.
    I thought the same thing "This doesn't bode well for Christian winning!".

I think this was his consolation prize. I can see Tim Gunn saying "Thank you for playing! And we have some lovely parting gifts for you in the back........ and a copy of our home game".
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

The only way that would represent good karma balance is if Chris won. Hmm... (crosses fingers)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

How come I didn't see any reference to Sweet P having a fight with Victorya in the reunion show? I'm glad that Christian won $10,000 considering he said he needed money.

I, too, thought they gave Christian the fan favorite because he didn't win at Bryant Park. And could Victorya have been any more stand-offish? Every time the camera was on her, she had this puss on her face. If she didn't want to be there that much, why didn't she just stay home?

+ Reply to Thread