+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 1/16 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Premium Member

Re: 1/16 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

I want to see Chris in the final 3 I would love to see the crazy collection he would come up with as opposed to the drapery collection Rami would show LOL

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2757327;
    I want to see Chris in the final 3 I would love to see the crazy collection he would come up with as opposed to the drapery collection Rami would show LOL
    Oh, I know! Chris, Christian and Jillian would make a fab final three!
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Quote Originally Posted by busilis32;2757268;
    And by the way, crying is a perfectly healthy response to the stress these people must be experiencing.
    Agreed. My problem is, the crying almost seems like the only reason Ricky's still around. I understand that some moves on reality TV are calculated, but I have to ask... who is that crying and simpering supposed to grab, exactly?

Ricky has just been lucky that every time he has done badly, someone has been worse. He might have been out instead of Kevin, if Kevin had had more finesse in his garment. They have been extremely consistent about that this year, as opposed the third season, when they gave Santino a pass for his exploding jumper (poor Nick). I don't get why after four years these designers do not listen to Tim Gunn.

ugh ricky needs to go ASAP.
    i can't see anyone else go except for him next week.

"Drapery collection"

That's funny.

No more, no more unless there is a Scarlett O'Hara or Carol Burnett challenge

Victorya and Rami are one note designers. Victorya and her short bubble dresses and Rami with his draped cocktail numbers.

I want them GONE! I'll take Rickey's whiny tears any day over seeing the same old thing going down the runway one more time from either V or R.

I think there have been way too many team challenges this year. Isn't this like the 3rd one so far? I also think it's unfair to have a team challenge when one of the team members has immunity.

Rami was a total douche last night. I have a totally different perception of him now, and not in a good way.

I was sad to see Kit go, but since the dress was her vision, it was only fair that she go instead of Ricky.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I think until now Rami has been given the "good contestant" edit. He seemed kinda snide in previous challenges but it wasn't played up.
    Now with no other "villains" in sight, he will be the "bad" boy.........
    We have the Comic Relief of Christian & Chris , the Icy Coldness of Victorya & Jillian, the tear-jerkers (Ricky/Sweet Pea) & now we have the "Mean/Catty" one. That pretty much rounds out our typical Reality TV cast. Remember kids, if you don't get what you want in the casting, you can always "fix" it in the editing room.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

I'm really disappointed Kit left. I think she had potential to create some great pieces for fasion week. If only the judges would get rid of Ricky, then the competition could really get good.

+ Reply to Thread